Forgotten Faces

So Surreal

I waved to my mom as she drove off. She seemed even more disappointed in me lately. I feared that she was slowly starting to hate me. It seemed like she hated me.

Father seemed like he was spending more hours at the office. I wondered if it was because of me. I wondered if it was because he knew I ditched.

Did he think I was worthless now? Did he think that I would never measure up to what he wanted me to be? I sure thought so.

I sighed as I walked towards my school. It was growing even more cold now. It was still September though, meaning it would be fairly warm until late October.

I sat down at my usual table, hoping that none of the crazy girls would appear out of nowhere again.

I sighed, and I rested my head on my arms that were folded on the table top. Nothing seemed to be out-going today. I rather enjoyed it.

"You seem rather relaxed," a voice said. I completely froze.

I didn't look up. It was almost like I believe that if I didn't look up, he would disappear. Of course that wasn't the case.

He grabbed me up by my hair, causing me to hiss a little.

"That's better. Now I can see that face of yours," Justin said. He had a smile planted on his face, and I whimpered.

I wanted to get away from him.

"We had so much fun the other day, didn't we? I would love to play again," Justin said. His voice was low, and his face was leaning closer and closer to mine.

I shook my head slightly.

"No," Justin asked. I shook some more.

"Well, too bad for you. You're mine. I wanna play with you some more," Justin whispered.

Justin tightened his grip on my hair, causing me to bite down on my lip.

"You're just so fucking easy to break down. You're a frail little doll that's mine to play with. I hope you enjoy playtime because it's coming up soon."

Justin let go of my hair, causing my head to hit the table top.

"I love you, sister." Justin whispered.

I looked up at him. He still had that smile on his lips.

I wondered how he could honestly smile at a time like this, but I couldn't think of a reason. I just knew that I was his favorite "play thing".

"Tell me you love me," he whispered.

Justin stood up straight. He was smirking now.

"C'mon, say those little words for me, sister." He said smugly.

In a blink of an eye, Justin was no longer in front of me. He was on the ground. He was on the ground with a flustered Matt on top of him.

What was happening? I was actually being saved? I was never one to be saved. No one ever saved me.

I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even get up. I couldn't scream anything out. Nothing was functioning right now. I was just in pause mode.

Matt was just beating on Justin. His fists were going down on him so fast, I could barely see them.

All I could hear was Matt yelling and Justin's groans. All I could think was: wow. All I could do was breathe. Everything was so surreal now.

I couldn't believe it. Was this even happening? I was praying to God that it wasn't just my imagination. I was praying that there was someone here to save me.

This was all I've ever wanted, someone to rescue me. I wanted someone to pick me off the ground, telling me that everything would be just fine. I needed someone to say those words to me.

I watched as Zacky ran up, pulling Matt off of Justin.

Everyone was suddenly appearing, and they were all yelling. They were all yelling at Matt to stop. They were asking what the hell he was doing. I was yelling, on the insides, for Matt to punch even harder than he already was.

Zacky, soon, pulled Matt off of Justin, but he didn't keep his grip on him. Matt was on Justin again, punching at his face.

Jimmy came and helped Zacky out. They pulled Matt off of Justin again, causing Matt to yell even louder.

I jumped up slightly, as someone touched my shoulder. The touch brought me back to the real world.

I was almost afraid that the touch would fast forward everything. I thought it would go away. I thought that Matt punching Justin would've just been my imagination.

To my surprise, it didn't disappear. It was just Aimee. She had a worried look on her face. It was the same look she had, when we met.

I looked around just to make sure nothing disappeared. It wasn't just me. It was actually happening before my very eyes.

I almost wanted someone to pinch me, just to make sure. Nothing ever seemed to be in my benefit, so I was astonished.

It was like I couldn't hear words right now. Everything was a blur. Nothing seemed to make sense to me. Nothing was going through my mind all that clear. Everything was being mixed up, while going from my ears and eyes to my brain.

I nearly died from shock, when someone started to shake my shoulder. I looked up. It was still Aimee. She was looking even more worried.

She said something to me, but it didn't come out. Either that or my ears just weren't working at the moment.

I felt my hands slowly digging into the palms of my hands. It slowly brought me back.

"Adriana," Aimee whispered. She looked even more worried, if that was possible.

"Fuck you, ass hole!"

My attention was brought over to my right. Justin was still on the ground, wiping his lip. He had a smirk on his lips.

I gulped.

He didn't even look the slightest bit hurt anymore. He was smiling now. He was standing up, and he dusted himself off.

"Adriana, it's so nice that you have friends now." he said, chuckling. "Don't you ever talk to her!" Matt yelled.

Matt tried to fling himself at Justin, but Jimmy and Zacky were quick to catch him. Matt was yelling swear words at Justin, who just stood there.

"I can't wait to play with you, sister. It'll just be that more rewarding now," Justin said, smirking.

I sat there, horrified.

What would happen, once he got his hands on me? Would he only treat me worse now? Would he only drag my treatment even longer now? Would it be more painful? What was he planning?

I wished that Matt had never tackled him now.

"You will never touch her ever again!" Matt yelled.

My attention was back at Matt. His cheeks were so red now. He was so angry. He had to be held back by two guys just so he wouldn't be attacking Justin anymore.

I noticed that Jimmy started to nod at Zacky, who just shrugged.

Then Jimmy and Zacky just let Matt go, who was quick to be on Justin's ass.

Matt tackled him down again, punching randomly.

I was delighted to see it again, honestly. I didn't want it to end, but Zacky and Jimmy were pulling him off yet again.

Jimmy had a smug smile on his face. Zacky just shook his head.

"Well, that was fun." Jimmy muttered. "Jimmy, be serious." Aimee scolded. Jimmy just laughed, and he gripped tighter on Matt.

"Are you alright?"

I looked up. It was Josie this time. Her brown eyes were comforting me. Her hand slowly caressed my arm.

I breathed in slowly. I closed my eyes for a while, before I opened them. Josie was still there, trying her best to comfort me.

"I'm fine," I finally said. Josie smiled at me.

"I'm glad," she said softly. "Why," I asked.

She looked at me, confused.

"Why are you guys here," I asked. She smiled.

"This is what friends do," she said softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I finally wrote what the people wanted, Matt beating the crap out of Justin. So how'd you guys like it?