Teenage Lust or Lifetime Love

Chapter 3

Walking hand in hand down the street to Frank’s house, the boys smile and laugh. Teasing each other about anything and everything. Nothing can touch them, they’re happy in their own little world: in bliss. As they walk past the gates of a park Frank has an idea, and after a lot of persuading they walk into the park.

Finding the perfect spot they lay down on the grass: Frank’s head resting on Gerard’s chest.
“Frankie?” Gerard asks him.
“Yeah?”
“The clouds are moving too fast. I’m getting dizzy.”
“You’re an idiot, you know that?” Frank states.
“Yeah.” The taller boy replies, ruffling Frank’s hair causing Frank to complain and sit up to wrestle with him.

“Did I really deserve that?” Gerard asks after Frank’s poked him violently in the stomach.
“Yes. Because it means I have to make it up to you.” Comes Frank’s retort.
“And how’re you to do that.” Gerard raises an eyebrow.
“Like this.” Frank says, leaning down and kissing Gerard on the lips running his hands up the boy’s untoned stomach. The taller boy tenses and Frank smiles into the kiss, this time sinking his nails slightly into Gerard’s skin, Frank runs his hands from Gerard lower abdomen to his collar bone. Gerard moans quietly and Frank feels himself get excited.
“You like that?” Frank asks sitting up, digging his nails into Gerard’s skin again.
“Mmmm.” Is all Gerard replies, pulling Frank into an extremely heated kiss.

“Faggots!!” Some jock from their school shouts at them. Frank pulls away from the kiss and looks the boy in the eyes.
“And your point is?” The boy is shocked and looks slightly taken aback.
“Erm, nothing really.” He replies and Gerard laughs, still underneath Frank.
“I thought not.” Frank says, giving Gerard a quick kiss. Looking back at the boy who is staring at them open mouthed. “Now run along.”
The boy leaves and the happy couple collapse in fits of laughter before kissing once more.

“Let’s get to mine.” Frank says after a while.
“Yeah, lets. Is your Mum home?”
“I think she is yeah. I can’t wait to tell her about this.” Frank says pointing to himself and then Gerard.
“Me either.” Gerard beams pushing Frank off of him and standing up.

“Mum!! We’re here.”
“Hey guys!” She calls coming to meet them in the hall.
“Mum, we have the best news.”
“Go on..” she says, looking sceptical.
“Gerard’s my boyfriend.” Frank’s mum looks at him, then at Gerard, and unlike Frank expected she doesn’t smile.
“No funny business in the house.” She says, before laughing loudly. Frank hits her playfully on the arm.
“Mum!” She smiles and Gerard giggles.
“So, what exactly is funny business? Can we make out?” Frank laughs at his boyfriend’s boldness. Boyfriend: he’s not quite used to calling him that, but he likes it.
“Yes, just not at the table please, and just…don’t be too loud okay? Me and your father would like to have a peaceful Saturday night.” Gerard snorts and Frank giggles.
“Yes mum.” He says.
“We’ll try Linda.” Gerard says, before the boys walk up the stairs all of them laughing.

As soon as they get into Frank’s bedroom, their bags containing clothes get thrown into his wardrobe and Gerard throws himself onto Frank’s bed. Frank himself, drops to the floor and sits cross-legged searching for the perfect CD to put on. He finally settles on a Misfits album and places it into the small stereo on his floor, the music fills the air and Gerard subconsciously starts to sing.
“Have I ever told you what a wonderful voice you have?” Frank asks and Gerard laughs.
“Only about twice a day.”
“And do you believe me?”
“I’m starting to.” Frank smiles at him and sits on the bed next to where Gerard is laying. “Can I have a kiss?”
“No.” Frank says and smiles at the shocked face Gerard is now pulling. After thinking for a moment Frank leans down and licks along Gerard’s neck. “You can be licked instead.”
“Frankie?”
“Yeah.”
“In a weird kind of way that turned me on.” Frank laughs at him and then licks him again, before finally kissing his boyfriend.

There is a knock at the door, causing both boys to jump and spring apart.
“Is it okay if I come in?” Linda says through the door.
“No, let us just get dressed!” Gerard shouts back and Frank hits him.
“Yeah Mum, come in.”
She opens the door and enters the room, looking slightly worried about something.
“Frankie, we may have a bit of a problem.”
“Yeah mum? What’s that?” Frank asks, slightly worried himself now.
“Aunty Pam is coming to stay tomorrow. She might not be as accepting about this as me and your Dad are.” Linda tells them, pointing between them.
“Well, she can like it or lump it can’t she?”
“Yes, but just don’t throw it in her face okay? Not even jokingly.” She says shooting a glance at Gerard.
“Yes Mum.” Both boys say and she laughs.
“Okay, have fun.” She tells them before walking out of the door.

And they do, for the rest of the afternoon they dance around Frank’s bedroom. They jump onto the bed and sing and Gerard even begins to strip but Frank tackles him to the floor and kisses him gently. Every 5 minutes they have to stop because they’re laughing too much to do anything else. Eventually though they hear the front door close and Frank shoots to his bedroom door.
“Daddy’s home!!” he shouts, kissing Gerard before they run downstairs and meet him in the hallway.
“Hi Frank.” His Dad says, looking slightly confused at his son’s hyperness. “Gerard.” He says nodding at him. Gerard smiles at him and hugs Frank dragging him into the kitchen where Linda is just serving up dinner.
“I hope everyone’s hungry.” She says as everybody sits down, eagerly awaiting their food.

------------------------------------------

I'm not quite sure what my obsession with ending when they're about to eat is, I'll try not to next chapter lol.
It's going to get better, I promise.
It;s not all going to be happy relationship stuff, beause that isn't realistic now is it?
So expect drama soon =]
Comments make me happy