Teenage Lust or Lifetime Love

Chapter 5

AN: So it's not actually been two weeks, but I'm feeling a lot more positive about things.
Thing's aren't patched up, and they're far from perfect, but I'm happy in myself and I don't need him in my life.
A special thanks to everyone that commented me and expressed their support. It really helped me knowing people would listen if I needed to talk to them.
So...enjoy the chapter. It's a happy one.


“Frankie, it’s not that I don’t want you here. I love you to pieces and I always will, I’m just going to try and change some of family’s minds ad it’ll be easier without you here. Just for a couple of weeks honey.”
“Okay mum.” He says, feeling only slightly better.

He runs upstairs with Gerard, grabbing everything he’s going to need. Including his favourite white guitar. Gerard sits on the bed, watching Frank and really feeling for him. He knows that Frank doesn’t want to this, and he also knows that there isn’t anything he can do to make him feel better. And to Gerard that’s the worst thing in the world.

Once everything is packed into a suitcase, a backpack and of course a guitar case Frank turns to Gerard.
“Well, I guess I’m ready.”
“Okay then babe, it’ll be fun at my house. Just think of it as a really long sleepover.” Frank can’t help but to grin at this comment, only Gerard could say something so mature and sound perfectly serious.
“Lets go.”

The walk back to the Way’s was silent, and in a way awkward. Gerard didn’t know what to Frank, and Frank didn’t know what to say to Gerard. They just couldn’t bring themselves to break the silence, so they held it, and it was torture for the both of them. Until finally they reached the front porch and Gerard searched his pockets for his keys. Unable to contain himself any longer Frank decides he’s going to break the silence…after he’s doing something though.

He walks up behind his boyfriend, smirking slightly because he still hasn’t located his keys. He turns him around, and kisses him fully on the lips: for the whole street to see and then laughs.
“I just couldn’t help it.” Is all he says to answer Gerard’s questioning look.
“Okay then,” he says raising an eyebrow. “It’s not like I’m complaining.”
Frank giggles and he blushes slightly to this comment and Gerard finally finds his keys and they enter the house, struggling to get everything into Gerard’s room. But they manage it. Eventually.

Two hours later and the things Frank is going to need on a day-to-day basis are in a place that’s easily accessible, his guitar is leaning against the chest of drawers in the newly christened “their room”. Frank and Gerard are lying on “their” bed and are watching something on the television. Even though neither of them is watching it. Gerard is running his index finger over Frank’s side that is causing him to bite his lip subconsciously, and making him unable to concentrate on the television. Gerard is pretending that he doesn’t know that he’s really arousing him, he makes sure his gaze is fixed to the television although now he can feel Frank looking at him.

When he can’t take it any longer Gerard looks down to him.
“What’s wrong?”
“You’re tickling me.” He says, with no sign of a smile.
“Well then why aren’t you giggling?” Gerard asks and Frank stops, the process of thought clearly expressed on his face.
“Because.” He pauses unsure of what to say. “Fine. You’re turning me on.”
Gerard smirks and raises an eyebrow.
“Really? Just by doing this?” Gerard continues to run his fingers along Frank’s abdomen, from his hip up to his collarbone. Frank tenses under the touch and nods.
“What about this?” Gerard asks, doing the same but this time adding pressure so that his nails are grazing the surface of Frank’s skin. Frank closes his eyes and nods, causing Gerard to place his hand under his top before repeating the action.

Frank just can’t take the teasing anymore and he crashes his lips against Gerard’s causing them to share a rough kiss, which then turns out with Frank biting his boyfriend’s bottom lip, making Gerard moan softly. Before either of them knows what’s happened Frank is straddling Gerard and is kissing him passionately, Frank’s top is off and Gerard is exploring all of his torso, touching and scratching. Frank’s fingers are tangled into Gerard’s long, soft hair and he gently massages the back of Gerard’s neck, which just leads to more scratching.

Before long both boys are topless, exploring each other’s torsos with lips and fingers. Touching, kissing, abosorbing. They’re trying to memorise every detail about each other, like this is the last time they’re going to see one another.
“Frank.” Frank stops running his fingers along Gerard’s stomach.
“Yeah?” He asks quietly.
“I don’t think it’s a good idea to take this any further. Not yet.”
Franks sighs with relief.
“Me either. But I’m fine with this.” He says, reassuring Gerard before continuing to touch his boyfriend.

Surprisingly the exploration of bodies has worn them both out, and they lay there in each other’s arms. Still stroking whatever skin is close to their hands softly. The way you’d stroke a blanket. Frank buries his head in the crook of Gerard’s neck and he smiles at him. Kissing the top of Frank’s head Gerard thanks whoever it was that made the two of them get together, because seriously this was the happiest Gerard had been since…well since he could remember.

Frank moves slightly so that he’s looking into Gerard’s eyes.
“I love you.” Is all he says, before kissing Gerard on the cheek and turning over so that his back is pressed against Gerard’s chest and Gerard puts his arm around the smaller boy’s waist. He moves so that he is as close to Frank he can get and leans over so that his mouth is almost touching his ear.
“I love you too.” He whispers, sending shivers down Frank’s spine. They share one last passionate kiss before finally falling asleep, Frank in Gerard’s arms, their hands entwined.

----------------------------
Comments will make me even happier.
New update by the end of the weekend. =]