Status: Done :)

I Must Be Paranoid

Chapter 17

Val’s P.O.V

I woke up in a pile of debris. It was early in the morning. I could tell because the sun was rising. My head hurt like hell. I rubbed my forehead and felt a sting near my right temple. I removed my hand and sure enough, I was bleeding.

I sat up, removing debris that was on me, and looked at my surroundings. Ari’s hut was basically on the ground.

Ahhhh! That’s right! The storm!

I turned around and noticed Ari was struggling under a small pile of wood. I stood up and went by her side. I removed the wood and helped her sit up.

“Thanks.” Ari whispered.

I weakly smiled. “No problem.”

I heard a few grunts and movements. All of a sudden, Joe and Kevin were standing up. Their eyes widened as they saw us on the ground.

“Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Do you break anything? Did you lose your memory? Oh my gosh! I hope you didn’t because then it would be awkward and-"

“Kevin!” He stopped and looked at me. “Be quiet.” Luckily we just have a few minor scratches and bruises.

He started to hug Ari and they went to their own conversation.

I stood up and faced Joe. Joe looked horrified and he touched my temple. “Your hurt.” He whispered.

“I’m okay Joe. I’m just glad nothing happened to you guys.” I said.

I reached up and pecked him on the lips. He grinned from ear to ear. I smiled and blushed at his reaction. He pulled me into a hug. I smiled as I hugged him back.

“Okay you love birds. We should all head to the beach. We still need to find Nick and Belle.”
I froze. Belle.

Belle’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes. I was in a dark, wet cave. I had strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked to my side and sure enough, Nick was there sleeping.

I tried to not disturb him, but he woke up. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and smiled at me. He pecked my cheek. I smiled.

“Good morning.” He said as he stretched and yawned.

“Morning.” I replied. My smile was getting bigger.

We both stood up and walked to the entrance of the cave.

“Want to walk farther down into the beach? Maybe we could find the gang.” Nick asked.

“It’s worth a try.” I replied.

We started walking down the beach hand in hand. Isn’t this what a regular teenage girl would picture with her “love” or “boyfriend?” Haha. I’m guessing they would, but without the stranded island part. I was starting to lose hope as we kept walking. I didn’t see anyone. However, I heard something.

“Oh my gosh where could they be? I hope they are not hurt. I hope we can find them. I-" It sounded like Val!

“VAL! Get a hold of yourself!” Could it be? “THAT SOUNDED LIKE JOE!” Nick exclaimed. We both looked at each other and started yelling.

“GUYS! GUYS! WE’RE OVER HERE!” Nick and I yelled.

We soon saw them and we started running toward them. We all hugged each other and exchanged the ”I’m glad you’re safes” and the “I missed you so muchs.”

We are all together again.

Val’s P.O.V

I sighed. I was starting to think if we were ever going to get off this island. The gang was laughing and talking. I smiled at the sight. We were all together like a big, happy family.

I heard this really strange sound. Strange, but familiar. It was like a Woosh woosh! Woosh woosh! It was getting louder and faster. I turned around, looking everywhere. I looked up at the sky. You’ve got to be shitting me.

IT WAS A HELICOPTER!

“OH MY GOD! A HELICOPTER.” We all stood up and started yelling, shouting, jumping, and even dancing. We were doing anything to get its attention.

The pilot must have seen us because he changed course to our island. Tears of joy came to all of our eyes as the helicopter was landing. We were saved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the helicopter and Joe just put his arm around me. We both smiled at each other. He pecked me on the lips. He then turned to the pilot to ask him a question. I turned to look at the window and zoned out.

I was thinking about this whole crazy situation. It made us grow up and face the facts. It taught responsibility and how to be on our own. This island, and I hate to say it, it’s our second home. We learned how to value each other. It brought us together. We learned about each other. You might say I’m crazy, but I will miss it. It was an unwanted adventure, but it was a lesson. Live life to the fullest; don’t waste it on stupid little things because you will never know what can be thrown in your way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Got the chapter in. What brought us this miracle? Haha well it was midnight and I got hyper. :D lol

This IS the last chapter :( lalala247 and I are always so busy that we couldn't continue on the story, for now. We might do a sequel. Who knows.

This took me 2 1/2 pages to write. Now, why can't I write my English essays like this? lol Well hope you all have a great 2010 :) See ya later :) -Val <3