Status: Completed

You Belong With Me

Love or lust

I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. He pushes me against the wall and we make out. Seth walks in and gasps. “Sorry.”

I blush. Jake lets go of me. “I have to go anyway. Charlie's gonna' get worried soon.”

“Okay.”

I hurry to my black sports car and go home. “Have fun with Jacob?”

“Yes,” I smile.

Charlie seems satisfied. He is happy for me.

I sleep that night but not exactly peacefully. I dream about making out with Jacob and I wake up with tented boxers. I go take a cold shower even though its 3 in the morning. I do some laundry and cook breakfast. Then I go off and find the pack. I get upset when I cant find Jacob. I let myself get more angry than I should be so I can phase. 'Hey'

'Jake! I was looking for you!'

'Hey, how did you sleep?'

'Ummm....'

And I can't stop the memories of last night. Whatever one of us are phased now will know. That's embarassing.

'Oh....'

'Disgusting Pervert' Leah says and walks over.

Jake laughs in his mind. 'Nice to see you too.' He nudges me playfully. I nudge him back. He nuzzles me lovingly. 'I love you'

'I love you too'

'Are you like gonna' have some freaky wolf sex or something? Because I can leave if you-' Quil walks over.

'Shut up!'

'No one better be having sex!' Sam scolds.

I wince inside. Sam and Jacob had once split the pack so that it was just Jake, Leah, and Seth. But they got over it. Jacob decided he couldn't handle the stress and responcibility of being a pack leader.

'Why not? Jared and Kim are?' Jacob questions.

'Because it's...it's dangerous enough when a wolf and human have sex. But you are both wolves. It's going to be really,,,,intense. And you could hurt eachother. Dakota can't even control his phasing.'

'But-' Jake protests.

'I'm not asking you to never do it because I know you will. I know you are both teenage boys with animal instincts and raging hormones. But what I'm telling you is you need to wait as long as you can.'

I don't know how long I can wait...Oh shit, everyone just heard that.

'Yeah we did hear that,' Leah tells me. 'You really need to learn to control your thoughts.'

'Leave him alone Leah. He's new to this' Quil defends me.

Everyone leaves soon and I pick my clothes up in my teeth. I go behind some trees and get changed. “You know, the pack is eventually going to see you naked eventually. It's an inevatable part of being a shape shifter.”

“Has the pack seen you naked?” I ask emerging from the forest.

“Yes,” he laughs. “It wasn't incredibly awful when there was just us guys. It was just kind of uncomfortable. Then Leah joined the pack and it became more than uncomfortable.”

“Leah has seen you naked?”

“Yeah.”

I stare at him for a moment.

“Don't be jealous or anything, seriously. It's not like I enjoyed being naked in front of her.”

I wrap my arms around his shirtless body and kiss him. I let my hands wander over his perfect muscular body....He's so damn sexy!
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: So this chapter was probably a little ackward but whatever. Tell me if you hate it...or not.