Status: Completed

You Belong With Me

Breaking the Rules

I wake up with Jacob's arm over me. He is still asleep, snoring too. Usually snoring would bother me but not Jacob's. I just smile. He finally opens his eyes and sits up. “Hey,” he yawns.

“Hey,” I grin. So does he. We kiss. I wrap my arms around him. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Billy knocks on the door. “Boys!”

I reluctantly get dressed and so does Jacob. I blush bright red as we walk into the living room. “You broke the bed,” Billy states plainly. There are chunks of wood missing from the headboard and bedframe.

“Yeah...we are wolves. What do you expect?”

“I expect you not to do it again. If you do Dakota will be kept by charlie and not allowed to see you for some time. Do you understand?”

We both nod.

“I can't believe you two...what am I supposed to say to you Jacob? You....I...I gave you the talk but I was expecting you to be with a girl...”

“You don't have to say anything.”

Sam barges in with Quil, Seth, and Embry. It only takes him a moment before he realizes what's going on. “Please tell me you two didn't do what I think you did.”

Neither Jacob or I say anything.

“I can't believe this! I told you not to! What if someone got hurt? I told you to take care of Dakota, not fuck him! I mean, you were supposed to be on patrol with us! What if the Volturi attacked?”

“The volturi didn't attack and no on got hurt. Relax Sam!”

He sighs. “Fine, but if you miss your shift or you hurt Dakota I'm going to kick your ass, understood?”

Jake nods.

“Patrol duty right now. All of you. Hurry up,” Sam orders. He's been stressed lately.

“Me too?”

“Sure.”

“I don't-” Jake protests.

“He'll be fine.”

When we walk outside Paul is there with the others. “Fag,” he mumbles.

It makes it easier to phase when I'm mad. I strip down to my boxers and shapeshift into my wolf form. 'Cut it out Paul!' Jacob growls.

'Shut up and get to work!' Sam scolds.

I follow close by my boyfriend. Nothing is too abnormal so we change back. Jake and I are only in shorts when Edward shows up. “Hey...” he looks at us uncomfortably, scrunching up his face. “You two had sex....”

“Yes but that's really none of your business leech. What are you here for?”

“They are getting close...too close. They could be here within a day.”

“I'll tell Sam. See ya'”

He runs away. “Jacob....”

“Don't be scared baby,” he pulls me into his arms and kisses my lips. I quickly kiss him back. We make out for a while. Then it's time to talk to Sam.