Status: Completed

You Belong With Me

Celebrate

Jacob's dad was so happy to see us back that even hugged me. “I have to go see Charlie!” he races out the door excitedly. I hug Jacob. He kisses me.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“You need a shower,” he smiles. I giggle.

“So do you.”

He picks me up, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kiss his neck as he carries me into the bathroom. I stand on my own two feet now. He turns on the warm water and then faces me. I watch as he strips his only clothing, his shorts. `My heart beats faster. He grins and helps me out of my clothes. We make out and he pulls me into the shower. Soapy hands slide over two tan bodies. I moan. “Jake...not here,” my voice kind of squeaks when his hand slips between my legs.

“Okay,” he turns off the shower and we kiss against the bathroom wall. I slide to the ground. He lies a couple towels down and pushes me ontop of them.We make out lustilly.

“Jacob,” I push my hips up against his, forcing a moan from the both of us. “Please,” I beg. He doesn't need to be told twice. He pushes my legs up and kneels between them. I grip the towels in both hands, bracing myself. He pushes into me slowly, being careful as always not to hurt me. I groan from a mix of pleasure and pain. He waits for me to be ready like a gentleman. “Just move, please Jake,” I tell him. He does as I say, thrusting in and out of me slowly at first but quickly picking up his pace. “Uh!” My hand reaches for something to hold onto but it only ends up going through a cabinet door.

“Oh!” Jake attempts to brace himself on the floor. “Fuck,” he places one of his hands on the sink, holding onto it so tight that it cracks.

“Uhn, oh, oh god,” my body is trembeling but mostly from the pleasure. I place my hands on the towels but they only rip so I dig my nails into Jacob's back.

He growls. It's so fucking sexy. I know I'm close. I scream as my body is wracked with orgasm. I cum hard, my nails leaving scratches in my boyfriend's back. I made him bleed but he will heal in a few moments. “OH!” he spills inside me. I arch my back at the feeling of being filled completley. It's so good...and intense. I gasp for air, laying with my eyes closed. The only noise in the room is Jacob's ragged breathing.

“Your dad is gonna' be mad,” I finally say.

“He'll get over it.”

Sure enough Billy arrives home and starts yelling about the damage to the bathroom. “What the hell is your problem? You had sex on my bathroom floor?”

“Well...we didn't want to break the new bed...” Jake admits. “We were taking a shower together and umm...that's where we ended up.”

Billy looks like he isn't sure wether to be embarrassed or angry. “You two are going to destroy this house. I can't afford to be fixing a different room everyday.”

“I'm sorry Dad. I'll try to be more careful. I just don't know what you expect. We are two teenage boys and we're wolves, of course things will break.”

He sighs. Sam walks in, not bothering to knock. “Sam, will you do something with them? They are destroying the whole house.”

“How?”

Billy hesitates. “Doing....things.”

“Oh, I see....”

Billy wheels into the bathroom to look at the damage. “Look, I know it's difficult not to break things. Even with Emily being human I would break things so I imagine it's worse when there's two of you wolf boys. You're dad is going to kill you though if you don't be more careful. Okay?”

We nod.

“Emily's cooking and we're having a bonfire on the beach. Meet us there,” he leaves. I pull on a tee shirt. Jacob stays in only shorts. We hold hands as we join the others. When my boyfriend sits next to Quil he makes a face.

“You smell like Dakota...and sex.”

I blush. He just laughs. “You're just jealous because you aren't getting any action.”

“Shut up,” he pushes Jacob jokingly and they laugh. We eat tons of food and party happilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has proven to be a challenge but I like it. I hope you all like it too. Please comment and tell me if you do.