Status: Completed

You Belong With Me

Drama

He brought me home and I got changed. Then he took me to his house where he could tell his dad what happened. I start crying as he explains it and then of course I start shivering. He pulls me into his arms and comforts me. His dad is furious. “I'm taking a shower,” I announce. He lets me go. When I get out of the warm shower I feel a little better. I walk into the living room and Jacob greets me with a kiss.

“Look what I fixed,” he hands me my necklace. I smile.

“Thanks Jake. I'm sorry I broke it.”

“It's okay.”

“I really didn't mean to phase.”

“I know.”

“I guess I still don't have control. I'm a failure.”

“No, none of us have control over it. Not even Sam does and Emily is proof of that. When we get upset sometimes we just can't help it. That's part of being a shape shifter.”

“Jacob?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I have another kiss?”

“Yes,” he smiles then leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms around him immediately, pressing my hips against his. “Mmm...” he picks me up around his waist and carries me into his room. I let my hormones take over grind my hips against his. We both moan.

“Where's your dad?” I shiver.

“He's at Charlie's house.”

I shudder. He hovers over me, looking into my eyes. He runs a warm hand over my skin making me shiver again but with pleasure this time. “I love you,” he says. I pant.

“I love you too,” I reply. He kisses me and I kiss him back eagerly. We make out. He pulls my shirt off so I pull his off almost strangling him in the process. He tosses it to the floor then presses his lips against mine again. I undo his jeans and he helps them to the floor before pulling off mine too along with our boxers. He pushes my legs apart and thrusts into me. “UH!” I grip the blankets beneath me. He thrusts in and out of me rhythmically. “Oh,” I arch my back. “Jake...”

He moans. “Dakota.”

I grip the wooden bedframe with enough strength to crack it. Jacob curses. “Uh Jacob...oh god...harder...uhn...oh....fuck...gonna' cum...”

“Me too.”

“Ah!”

“Uh!”

I try to stop my trembling and catch my breath. Instead I start crying. Jacob pulls me against him, still breathing heavy himself. “I'm sorry...I just....I....They hate me Jake. Your sister and Paul hate me. Just because I'm....gay and I never meant to change you in any way....I just.....I love you so much Jake and I want them to like me too. They're supposed to be my family.”

“It doesn't really matter what they think. They will get over it. They just have some problems right now. You didn't change me. I just....I already explained this. I did feel love for Bella but not this kind of love. I love you with all my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to be with you always and forever. Never ever think you did anything wrong like that. I love you too, more than words could say.”

We kiss once more then clean up and get dressed. “You're dad's going to be so mad,” I say facing the bed.

“Mad?” His dad wheels in. I gasp and blush. Jake blushes a little too. “What is wrong with you? You keep breaking everything! I can't afford all of this Jake. I have to buy you new clothes every time I turn around and now beds and other furniture!”

I start shaking again. He looks at me and frowns. Jacob pulls me to the living room and cuddles with me. I feel safe and content in his arms. “Don't worry. Everything's going to be okay. I'm here. You have so many other people who care about you. Sam would kick Paul out of the pack before he ever lets him treat you like that again. We are all here for you. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again. I love you,” he whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!!!