Sequel: A Memory That Lasts
Status: FINISHED.

Say You'll Love Me Again

As the news of the Jonas Brothers' return to Wyckoff, New Jersey spreads around town, no one is less thrilled than Keilah Chase. The nineteen year old thought that she no longer had to deal with the Jonas family when they left Wyckoff over three years ago, but apparently they're returning for some well deserved normalcy. This means moving back into their old house...next door to Keilah. Will she be able to maintain her Jonas-free life now that they have returned to Wyckoff, or will the one who got away un-break her heart and return into her empty arms?

**this is a JOE JONAS story, therefore the storyline will be focused around him and keilah only! this being said, kevin and nick will both be around for the majority of the story, but they will not have any main love interests or storylines. the characters of rachel and erin are there are keilah's friends and nothing else.**

Title: "Say You'll Love Me Again"
Title Credit: "Unbreak my Heart" by Tony Braxton
Starring: Keilah Elizabeth Chase (Demi Lovato), Joseph Adam Jonas, Nicholas Jerry Jonas, Paul Kevin Jonas II, Rachel Catherine Owen (Taylor Swift), Erin Whitney Caldwell (Amanda Bynes)
  1. Moving Day
    Duck and cover Keilah...it's the return of the Jonai (hehe)
  2. I Don't Care
    Denise Jonas to the rescue...so to speak...
  3. I'm Stronger Now
    Joe and Keilah finally begin their first heart to heart. Will it go the way Keilah plans?
  4. Just Friends
    Can Joe and Keilah really be 'just friends'?
  5. Hyperventilation
    "You have to breathe for me. Take deep breaths. You have to calm down."
  6. Walking Out
    Joe and Keilah come to verbal blows, and it's not a pretty sight : (
  7. Stay With Me
    Keilah's dad is getting out of jail and Keilah flees to the one place where she truly feels the safest...the Jonas house next door.
  8. Predictable Emotions
    Denise and Paul Jonas learn about Keilah's dad's abuse, the story about how Keilah lost her baby is revealed, and Joe and Keilah share a very intimate moment : )
  9. How Many Times Can I Break Till I Shatter?
    Joe tries to get Keilah to come out of hiding long enough to attend a weekly worship service; a surprise guest appears at the Jonas' front door that makes Keilah's heart break into even smaller pieces.
  10. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    Who is Vanessa? Why is she in New Jersey? Can Joe and Keilah still have a chance to be together after this?
  11. As Good As Dead
    Keilah's dad is back, and he's brought with him a whole lot of drama.
  12. Another Heartbreak
    Denise and Keilah have a talk about her father.
  13. Petron, Tequila...and a Midnight Visitor
    Keilah, Rachel, and Erin have a girls night, and it ends with a very big revelation.
  14. Lost But Not Forgotten
    The Jonas family discovers that Keilah is missing, and the massive manhunt for her and her dad begins. Little do they know, the answer may be right under their noses.
  15. Goodbye, Dear Brother
    Keilah discovers that everything isn't quite what it seems in the situation, and Joe realizes that he is the one that has to save Keilah from her dad.
  16. Follow Your Heart
    Keilah sees her mother in a dream. Joe and Keilah share an intimate moment. Keilah has a new family to love.
  17. Three Words.
    It's the last one. Keilah and Joe are really serious about their relationship and future with each other...or are they?