Want You Bad

Blink And You'll Miss It

Lucifer...

Fuck!
I left my art book in music. I cursed myself as I quickly changed direction, heading back to the music block. I could feel stares burning deep into my back, so I put my head down, and tried to stay unnoticed.
I walked down the hallway, my hand in my pockets, hoping to drag out the walk back. Registration was always a bitch; the later I get there, the better.
As I walked, I replayed the scene I had left not long ago. Alexis… those bare minutes I spent with her seemed like heaven. I could relive every second of it, over and over, again and again. It may not have been long, but it’s the happiest I’ve felt…ever if I’m perfectly honest.
The way her lips were moving with the lyrics, the passion in her eyes.
It all mesmerised me. Everything about her mesmerises me. The way her face is shaped, her features so perfect. Even to the dimples she has when she smiles. It’s hard to imagine that one of her perfect smiles was actually aimed at me. Her smile…it’s so pure. Such a beautiful sight…
My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a body crash straight into mine, sending me crashing to the floor. Fucking hell, just what I needed right now.
“Watch it!” I snapped at them, quickly picking myself, storming off. Thankfully, I was finally at music, and I dived into the practice room, almost hiding from the figure id crashed into. They wouldn’t be happy with me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a short update, and extremely sorry it's been a long time. But I'm in the process of writing the next xhapter as I speak. So it wont be long <3