Want You Bad

Blink And You'll Miss It - Alexis

Alexis…

I watched as he walked away from the music room, his bag slung over his shoulder, hood up. A slight wave of sadness crept over me, as he turned the corner and was gone. I stood there, for what seemed like forever, thinking about that boy. That perfect boy, that I wish I could call my own.
But I couldn’t do that. Oh no, it would be “frowned upon” to go out with an ‘emo’. It’s not like he’s human too, made of flesh and blood like us. At least, that’s how everyone treats him; like some kind of alien, expelling him from everything they do.

I sighed as I snapped back into reality; still standing outside the very room I had spent lunch with Lucifer in. Noticing the time, I started walking to my form room. I had only taken a few steps when a familiar figure walked around the corner. Not knowing what to do, I put my head down. I wanted to see him but…I didn’t know how to act. I kept walking towards him, hoping he’d stop and talk to me. But as he reached me, still looking down, he walked straight into me, which sent him to the floor.
I was just about to apologise as he pulled himself from the floor.
“Watch it!” He seemed to spit at me, before quickly walking away, and shutting himself in the practice room.
I felt my heart tear open. Pain surged through my body, and I could feel it taking over. My breathing quickened, as I tried to fight for breath. I felt my legs go weak, close to giving out completely. Quickly, I walked around the corner, out of the view of Lucif… I couldn’t finish his name in my head.
I hit the ground with a thud as I fell, clutching my chest.
Each breath was sharp, causing my chest to ache. I could feel my hand getting sweaty and panic set in. Curling into a ball, I could finally feel the tears. They streamed down my face, as the pain slowly took over.
He blanked me.
No.
Even worse, he snapped at me…
Why? Everything seemed nice at lunch! We seemed to be getting on…
My hands began to feel numb, and my head became extremely light.

I was barely aware of my name being spoken.
“Alexis!” I recognised the voice, but I couldn’t work out whom it belonged to.
“Breathe with me” They said, breathing deeply in through their nose, and out through their mouth. I mimicked the actions, slowly inhaling… and exhaling.
My head became less light, my vision less blurry. I looked up to see who it was that helped me.
My heart seemed to crack that very last time when I saw him.
“What’s going on?” Lucifer asked me, his voice sounding like he…like he cared. I couldn’t help it, as tears fell down my cheeks once again. The sobs took over my body.
“Hey…” he soothed, sitting down next to me. He placed an arm on my shoulder, and I reached my arms around him, holding him tight. I sobbed into his shoulder.
I love him.
And I hate that.
How do I tell him he’s the reason I’m sitting here sobbing? I mean, how do you tell someone that? I looked up at him, into his ice-blue eyes.
“Thank you” I whispered.
A smile appeared on his beautiful face. That in itself was enough to lift my heart slightly…
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a longer chapter for you.
Hope you like it.
I do apologise for the abrupt ending. The next is soon to come <3