Heres to life on the *** scene

*sigh* still 1

Ashlee's pov

I just came from my english class I finished my work early again so she told me I could leave.
I was gonna go sit some where and read. It was nice outside so I thought id go sit under a tree and read in the lunch yard.
As soon as I walked out of the school I saw that Carrissa chick with Gerard and Frank I think those were their names.
She was hanging off that Frank guy and kissing his neck. But isn't she going out with Kyle? He was in my english class.
He was really nice. Poor guy. I finally sat under a tree and started to read when Gerard sat down beside me.
"Nice out eh? Why are you reading on a day like this?" he asked
"I want to.. I need to finish this book and tell my parents how it ends" i replyed.
"Well why dont you put it down and come sit with Me Carrissa and Frank?"he asked.
But before I could anwser he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to them.
"Hey, love birds! Stop sucking faces and come here."yelled Gerard.
"Why the fuck is she here?" snapped carrissa.
"Dont be a bitch, I invited her." said an angry Gerard
"Shy does it matter, oh wait cause carrissa's a bitch and needs it to be her way!" yelled Frank.
I laughed. Then Carrissa smacked Frank and he pushed her into the side of the school and started to make-out with her.
"Umm not to say anything wrong but isnt she going out with Kyle?" I asked shyly.
"Umm ya, but dont tell him, 'cause Carrissa would kill you, and franks going out with Jamima she's to dumb to notice."he laughed.
"Ok" I replyed. Wow I guess Kyle didn't realize his girlfriend wasnt as great as he let on. She cheats and lies and is now lighting up a joint!
"Want some gee?" she asked.
"You know it" said a smiling Gerard.
Then Frank took it and tried to pass it to me. I didnt take it I just stood there.
"Fucking take it!" yelled Carrissa.
I took it and inhaled the smoke of the joint out of fear that she might hurt me.
I then coughed my guts out. Carrissa and Frank were laughing thier asses off while Gerard asked me if I was ok.
"Ya im fine." I anwsered clearing my throat.
I stayed and talked to carrissa,Frank and Gerard for about an hour.
Carrissa ended up being nicer to me and same with Frank.
Gerard was nice from the start. They were all so funny.
"Hey umm im having a bunch of people over next weekend wanna come Ssh? asked Carrissa while giving me a new nick name.
"Sure" I anwsered smiling.

Frank's pov

Wow Ashlee was pretty cool. Now if we get her outta the books and with us she could be Gerards fuck buddy.
Me and Carrissa could see that they liked each other. oh wait maybe they will go out.... Me and Carrissa are fuck buddys.
I guess now that Carrissa was having people over I was going to have to bring Jamima.. well im sure she was bringing Kyle.

*At Carrissa's the next weekend*
Carrissa's pov

Thank god my parents were out for the night. I hate them.. plus I wanted friends over.
They hate my friends. I was sitting in the living room with Gerard,Mikey,Ray,Bob and Frank.
I told him not to invite Jamima if you no what I mean. There then was a knock at the door.
Then there was Ashlee so I let her in. But as soon as I shut the door there was another knock.
But The thing is I didnt invite no one else.... I opened the door and there stood...