Random Facts

Random Facts - 9

He stands there holding his cheek. He takes his hand off, showing a bright red hand print. He grabs my wrists and pins me against his wall.

"You want to know why I never asked you out Kyliee?! Huh?! I'll tell you why!"

I start crying. I've never seen him like this before and he's holding onto my wrists tightly.

"You don't know... how hard it was to even try to talk to you! You were and still are, the most beautiful thing, I've ever seen Jake! You make me speechless! I..I...can't even find the perfect words to say this!!"

I stop crying and remember this one day.

I forgot about this.

Flashback

I run up to Billie and give him a big hug from behind.

Billie-"AAH! Get it off!!"

I start laughing.

"Oh it's..you"

I smile

"Yep! It's me! So Mr. Billie, have any new crushes?"

He stands there looking around.

"Uh...I um. Well, there's this...S-sorry I have to go Jake."

He kisses my cheek and walks off, leaving me confused.

End

I stop moving around and relax. He notices and lets go of my arms. His eyes are glistening with tears and he looks down.

"I'm so sorry Jake..."

I put my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug.

"It's ok Billie. I know how you feel now. I get it...you like me...but can't, cant figure out how to...impress me"

I feel his arms wrap around my waist. I breath in the smell of axe. I smile, putting my head on his shoulder. We continue to stand there for a few minutes, then let go.