Random Facts

Random Facts - 14

I wake up at 8:19 pm. I look up and see Billie sleeping as well. I try to get up but every time I do, he kept pulling me back down. I look at him again & he has his eyes closed. I look at his mouth and anyone could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"Billie, your such a dork"

He opens his eyes and looks at me with a sad face.

"That...wasn't very nice Kyliee!"

"Yeah, well...BAH!"

I try to get up again but he tightens his grip. I sit down and pout. He has his arms around my waist now and he puts his head down on my shoulder.

Billie says muffled, "Mmmm! Dofnt gowf!!"

I laugh "What was that Bilie?"

He lifts his head up a little and says "I don't want you to go...stay"

"And what if I don't?"

"Well, then I will have to get out my princess outfit and chase you around in it!!"

"Fine. I'll stay because I really don't want to even see that sight!!"

I lay back on him and he lays his head back on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and notice I'm still in the basement and I'm laying right next to Billie. He has his arm wrapped around my waist. I smile Slowly get up, heading to the bathroom.

I wash my face and look into the mirror.

How was I so lucky to get him?

I look away and walk out. Billie's still sleeping and I go upstairs. I look at the clock and it's 10:16pm

Wow is it late!

I decided to leave Billie down there and go into my room. I slip into bed

"Ugh, I don't feel good now..."

I shake it off and fall back to sleep again.

[Sorry it's boring but its almost done and it'll get better]