Random Facts

Random Facts - 4

I can't believe it! My love, best guy friend, and famous rockstar kissed me!! Yeah, we kiss when wesee each other but this...this kiss was different. It had meaning to it. I trace my bottom lip with my fingers. I smile really big and bit my lip. I get up and walk out of the room.

I wonder where Billie went

I walk around backstage and find him. He's with Tre & Mike, putting away instruments. I walk to them and they look at me. Billie freezes and says

"I'm done guys, see you later"

I watch him walk out but then snap my head back towards the guys. My eyes widen.

"Eck! Blink 182 & Rancid!!"

Tim Armstrong of Rancid looks at me & bites his lip and raises his eyebrow. I notice and look down, smiling to myself. He's wearing one of those old fashioned jazz hats

Image

I walk up to him, take his hat & run back to where I was.

"Oh, this is a nice hat" I put it on my head, making a surprised face, "Whoops! Oh my god where did it go?"

His eyes widen

"No-no!! Not Louie!!"

I raise and eyebrow.

"Louie?"

"Yes!" He starts to run towards me and I scream.

I run out to the stage and stand behind the drums.

"Don't hurt me!!"

He stands infront of the drums and says, " I won't hurt you! Much!"

I start laughing Mark from Blink 182 comes up behind me and tosses the hat back to Tim. I turn around to Mark.

"Hey!"

"Straw!!"

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I can put the tongue to good use" He smiles and I start laughing more.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hoppus, but this tongue is not available for your using"

He preteneds to cry and runs away. I stand there laughing and Tim walks over to me. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk back. We talk about life, bands, shows, everything. He takes his hat off and puts it on my head.

"It's your now kid"

I smile and hug him. I let go and stare in his eyes. They are so pretty. I can't look away. I feel him lean in but backs away as we hear Tom & Mark acting like us. I look over at them and they are pretending to kiss.

I take my shoe off and throw it at Toms It hit him right in the ass.

Tom-"Ow!! That's my sensative area!!"

He starts running around everywhere holding his ass. We laugh as I see Billie walk towards me. I smile.

"BILLIE!!" He smiles back and I run to him. On accident, I knock him over and I laugh.

"Sorry Joe!"

"Ow, it's ok love"

"Hello deary"

We peck each others lips and get up. Everyone stares at us except Tre & Mike since they know we always do that.

Mark-"Are you guys dating?"

Me and Billie look at each other and then back at them.

Billie-"No, of course not"

I say quietly,"Yeah, I wish though"

Billie looks at me and I look down at the ground. The guys walk off and do whatever.

Billie-"Well, we should get home, come on"

We say bye to the other guys and me, Billie, Tre & Mike drive home.