Random Facts

Random Facts - 7

I open the door seeing Tim standing there, holding a rose. I smile, blushing. He stares at me in awe, before snapping out of it and handing me the flower. I laugh.

"Hello to you too! Oh, dear, close your mouth before you drool!"

I close his mouth and he laughs.

"Come on"

He holds out his hand and I take it, throwing the flower on near-by table.

We walk hand-in-hand to his car and I get in the backseat with Mark and Tom. Travis is upfront and Tim is driving. I have to sit on Toms lap since there's no more room. He kept tickling me & I almost cried from laughter.

"Tom! Stop! Ack!"

I grab his hand and bite it.

"Oww! That hurt! "

"Good!"

We laugh and arrive at the club.

~~~~~~~~~~

I get out of the car and Tim waits for me while the guys run off into the club. We walk slowly.

Tim-"So Jake, are you uh, dating...anyone?"

"Me?! Pssh yeah right! No one likes me!"

"I like you"

I look at him and see a flash of Billies smiling face. I look away, shaking the thought out of my head.

"Really? That's cool. I like you too but, you wouldn't want to date me...I mean, I'm boring"

"No your not"

He puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him. He's about to kiss me but I pull away, hearing a car screeching towards us.