Random Facts

Random Facts - 8

[ You fiends! I'll post more tommarow. ^_^ ]

We jump back right as the car stops in front of us.

I scream at the car, "What the fuck! Watch it!"

The person opens up the car and out comes Billie.

"Billie?! What's your problem?!"

He doesn't answer, he just walks right up to Tim and punches him right in the jaw & walks to me. My jaw drops.

"What's wrong with you?!"

He still doesn't answer. He just pulls me into a short kiss. Five seconds later he pushes me away, shaking his head. He's about to say something but he raises his hand, stopping himself. He walks back to his car and drives away.

I stand there shocked. Then, I remeber Tim. I run to him.

"Tim?! Are you okay?!? "

he looks up at me with bloody teeth, smilling, "Yeah, I'm ok"

I help him up and take him back to his car. I get out my cell and call Mark.

Mark-" 'Ello!!"

"Hey dude I'm going to take Tim back to my place ok? So do you think you guys could get a cab?"

"Ooh! Remember!! Use a condom!!"

I burst out laughing. "No-no-noo! Billie came out of nowhere and punched him"

There's silence for a few seconds and then he says, " Is he alright? "

"Yeah, he's fine. Just a little bloody"

"Ok, well get a cab, later Jake"

"Bye Marky!!"

~~~~~~~~

We hang up and I sit Tim in the passengers side and I drive back to my house. I go inside and see Tre & MIke watching tv and eating everything.

"You guys make me sick"

They jump and turn around.

"Where's Billie?"

Tre-"In his room...once more, why?"

I point to Tims lip and he smiles. They look at him and then back at me.

Mike-"What does that have to do with Billie?"

I roll my eyes and tell them what happened.

Mike-"Are you serious?!"

"Yep! I'm going to go have a little chat with him now"

Tim sits down next to them and grabs a bunch of chips.

~~~~~~~

I run into Billies room and he's laying on his bed, on his back, with his eyes closed. I close and lock the door.

"What the fuck is with you?! Why did you do that to him?!?!"

He slowly gets up, rubs his eyes and walks to me. He stands there and says

"You know why..."

All my anger finally comes out of me. In one, hard slap.