Status: Hiatus

Me and My Otomen Brother

The Heart-Broken Kid

“….We’re finished”

That was the last word he mentioned to his girlfriend in the rain, how ironic.

“….What?” asked Azusa, Hibari’s 6 months girlfriend. Her tears rolled down through her face, mixed with raindrops. It’s too painful to see girl’s tears, so he looked away.

“We’re not meant for each other—“

“I understand.” Said Azusa and turned around. She walked slowly through the rains with face on the ground.

“Azusa—“

“It’s okay, Hibari.” Her voice began to fade away. Hibari walked to the opposite way she has taken.

The worst day ever, thought Azusa. Why this could happen to me, when it’s raining? When I was about to give him present?

She ran rapidly to her house, the raindrops stabbed her heart. She felt so fragile she fell to the ground. She couldn’t move…she’s too tired. What’s wrong with me, thought Azusa. I used to be so strong I even survive in bloody fight. Her eyes shut, she fainted on the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azusa opened her eyes. She was on her bed. She should’ve been on the ground, who carried her all the way then?

“Good morning, Azusa.” A voice called her from the corner of the room.
It was a boy.

“Who are you?” asked Azusa anxiously, but she seemed to recognize that person, “Asuka?”

“I’m back from Tokyo, I thought I might see you here.” Said Asuka.

It was Asuka Masamune, Azusa's step brother. It has been 5 years since they met. Azusa ran away from home, she knew about her strange power, a flame caster. She was raised in Masamune family in order to avoid her power to come. But Azusa discovered her power and ran to Italy and become the Heiress of Flame caster family. Besides that, she’s also an A-class AT user, which made her one of the queens/kings of AT.

“Look at you; you’re all grown up now.” Said Asuka as he sat next to Azusa.

“…Yeah, you’re getting taller too. Has anybody known you’re an otomen?”

“Ugh… That…Yeah, only two.” Said Asuka with a little bit flush on his cheeks.

Asuka is an otomen. He looks very manly from outside. He won Kendo and Judo in the 1st place, and Karate in 2nd. He has sharp and cold eyes. He’s very handsome and attractive. All the boys in his school respect him and claimed him as the man of the man.

But….

He loves things like teddy bear, pink colour, sweet things, shoujo manga, beads, etc. Still, he has a pure love like girls. He likes this girl, Ryo Miyakozuka, he thought that this crush would lasts forever (just like in Shoujo Manga). He hid this secret. Still he’s a very attractive boy.

“I won’t blame you if you’re fond of those things. Even if I’m a girl, I dislike pink. I’d rather black.” said Azusa as she got up from her bed, “Anyway, how did you find me?”

“I found you unconscious on the ground when I was trying to find your house. What happened to you, Azusa?”

B-BUMP. Syallow’s heart beat grew stronger each second. She couldn’t let out her voice. Her body trembled. She cried, again.

“Azusa? Why are you…?” he walked toward Azusa and hold Azusa’s arm.

“….I just…sniff… break up…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I didn’t know you have a boyfriend.”

Asuka sat on the chair, in the living room, drinking Caramel. Azusa stared at him with wet eyes.

“I thought you’re still in love with manga guys.” Said Asuka with laughs. He managed to make Azusa smiled though.

“He’s a delinquent, the head prefect of disciplinary committee. He used to be my rival. I hated his attitude, selfish and cold.”

“…pfft! You dated a DELINQUENT??” Asuka dropped his cup, spilled on the floor.

“It wasn’t a big deal though. He’s so… perfect. He cared about me with his insults. He has never cheated. He’s so strong, at first we always fought in the rooftops until we’re wasted.”

~Silence~

“Asuka—?” asked Azusa.

Asuka’s cheek flushed. He was daydreaming. He’ll be thinking about pure love again, thought Azusa. She left Asuka in the living room, still in heaven

Azusa went to her laptop. As always she read Japanese comic online. Her favourite is Katekyo Hitboy Rebirth[1]. Before she met Hibari Kyouya, she’s in love with Hiroki Rouya. In a very coincidence, she met the same guy as Hiroki, Hibari. At first she didn’t care about it, but Hibari was unexpectedly interested in her.

She read the Katekyo Hitboy Rebirth, she’s in the chapter when Hiroki saved Gokura and Yasho. Hiroki isn’t that selfish though, thought Azusa. Suddenly, she felt sad. Why would he want to break up with her?

“I’m lonely, Hibari… So lonely.” She fell asleep. She didn’t know that Asuka watched her from afar.
♠ ♠ ♠
[1] To distinguish it from Katekyo Hitman Reborn manga. I know it's terrible T^T

Hey guys! I managed to put my previous story on qzlla, and I edited it a lil bit.

I love Otomen manga soo much, plus KHR! So I planned to collaborate them. Azusa is Hibari's ex-girlfriend who's Asuka's sister. (confused? no?)

Sorry if Hibari was too out of character (ooc).