Status: Hiatus

Me and My Otomen Brother

The Attempt

The bell rang. Azusa opened the door. There were two high school students which were wearing the same uniform as Asuka.

“Hello, pretty! Wow Asuka, your sister is incredibly--.” That boy put his hand on her shoulder. Azusa kicked him and knocked him on the floor. “—Dangerous...”

“You womanizing qua—“

Suddenly there’s a tap on Azusa’s shoulder. A girl, freakin’ beautiful.

“Ah, I’m Ryo Miyakozuka, Asuka’s friend. He’s Jun Tachibana. Nice to meet you, Azusa.” Ryo said calmly.

“N-nice to meet you too...”

“What’s going on in-- Ryo?” Asuka went down from upstairs. His face went beet red.
Ah so this girl is his crush, thought Azusa.

“Asuka, we come all away from Tokyo to check up on you.” Ryo said with a smile. Asuka stared at Jun’s body on the floor then he stared at Azusa.

“Sorry, my bad. He was trying to hit on me.” Azusa left the living room and went upstairs. Asuka, Ryo, and Jun were chatting together.

Asuka is so darn lucky, thought Azusa. She opened her room and threw herself to her bed. She wanted to sleep for days, forgetting all the chaos in her life, getting stronger each time.

Stronger…

Stronger…

And Stronger…


But she just couldn’t. She’s too fragile to be a strong person. Only Hibari could break her apart, just a few words which came from his mouth could torn her apart. Why him?
She got up and went to the mirror.

God, I look terrible!

“Hey” A knock on her window.

She turned to her window, it was Hibari. She went to the window and covered it with the curtains.

“Get lost.” She said.

“I won’t”

“So, are you going to stay there all day until I open the window for you? You don’t know me, Hibari.” Azusa stood there and waited for an answer from him.

Silence.

She opened the curtain and nobody’s there. He’s gone. She went downstairs to check up on Asuka and his minions. What she was seeing now is Asuka and Hibari in a bloody fight. Ryo and Jun were unconscious on the floor.

“Fuck!! What are you doing in here?!” She shouted.

Hibari ignored her and kept punching Asuka until he’s down.

“You’re nowhere near to be my rival.” He said coldly and was about to give Asuka a big blow from his fist.

“Don’t do it!!” Azusa ran to Hibari and jumped to him so he fell down to the floor. Asuka stared at Azusa. She fell on top Hibari.

“What the hell is going with you?!” She screamed and gave a powerless punch to Hibari.

“If there’s anything to talk about…just tell me moron… Tell me..”

Tears were overflowing from Azusa’s cheek. It spilled over Hibari’s shirt. For the first time, Hibari felt sympathy for Azusa. He got up and sat next to Azusa, embracing her with his arms. Azusa sunk slowly in his embrace and cried as much as she can.

“I don’t deserve you, Azusa.” He spoke. Azusa broke the hug and gazed him. “Why?”

“I’m too evil for you.” Hibari smirked. Azusa laughed a bit. Her action surprised everybody in the room. Hibari frowned at her. Asuka was leaning to the sofa and watched all the actions.

“I’m too stupid to be your girlfriend.” Azusa muttered. Hibari brought his face closer to Azusa as she began to shut her eyes. Suddenly she put her finger to Hibari’s lip. Hibari, once again, frowned.

“Please, not in front of my brother and his friends.” She gave him a big grin and winked at Asuka. Asuka’s cheek blushed amazingly.