Status: Hiatus

Me and My Otomen Brother

Harsh Words

“Ah, your boyfriend is very scary, Azusa. You should’ve picked me!” said Jun with couple bruises and Band-Aids.

“Ha, you’re not tough enough to fight me, Jun Tachibana.” Azusa hooted and laughed, and then she went to sofa where Ryo were laying.

“I’m very sorry to trouble you!! It’s okay, Jun and you were healed by me.”Azusa bowed. Ryo gave her a very, very beautiful smile she ever gave. Azusa’s face went beet red. “Thank you, Azusa.”

---------------

Jun and Ryo went home to Tokyo. Hibari had gone for an hour ago, leaving Azusa and Asuka alone.

“Hey Azusa… It’s my fault. I made him angry yesterday.” Asuka said with a pale voice.

“You’ve troubled Ryo and Jun. They are dying, for God’s sakes!” Azusa shouted. She couldn’t take it anymore.

“You should be grateful that I talked to him, I do as a brother should do.” Asuka stood in front of Azusa.

“Well you are just my step brother so go away!” Azusa covered her mouth. Asuka glared at her. Azusa looked away with guilty face.

“I…I didn’t mean it, A-“

“I get it. We’re not siblings. So why would I care if you break up or die?” Asuka said firmly.

The last sentence that Asuka gave her stabbed her heart fiercely. Azusa ran to the door and went outside. Asuka tried to stop her but she’s too far away. He didn’t know what to do. He sat on the stairs in front of the door weakly.

------------------------

Meanwhile, Azusa went nowhere. She stopped running to get her breath. Azusa realized she was in a place that she used to sleep, the Sakura Park in Namimori. Azusa walked anxiously to see if there’s anyone in the park. She went in the “Authorized only” sign stupidly. The bench that she used to sit with Hibari was there. She quickly went to the bench and sat on it. The sakura fell beautifully, intoxicating the view. But the sakura were falling too many. Azusa looked at the tree.

“It wasn’t blooming as it used to...”

Azusa sat on the bench, she doesn’t remember how many times she has cried these days.

It’s all because Hibari.

Because of him.

She started to hate Hibari, but then parts of her still love him. She couldn’t help it. She slowly forgave him. Azusa planned to go back to her house.

I gotta talk to Asuka

On the way home, she suddenly crashed to someone.

“Man, watch where you’re go- oh it’s you…”

It was Asuka.

“Hey...” Asuka said with a little shiver in his voice.

“I...Uh…Sorry about earlier. Just so you know, I’m very-“ Asuka embraced Azusa gently. Azusa looked at Asuka. He was crying.

“Don’t cry brother. You’re a man.”

“I’m not crying. There’s something on my eyes.” Asuka denied. Azusa laughed.

They went home together as a real brother and sister. They held hands like a child, humming songs, and share things that had happened in their life.

“Aren’t you leaving?” asked Azusa
.
“I’ll stay here. I’m going to keep an eye on you and your boyfriend.” He said confidently.

“I told you I broke up right?” Azusa put her hand on his shoulder.

“But you guys almost…” Asuka’s face started to blush.

Azusa put her finger on his lip. “Don’t tell me you have never kissed a girl?” She tried to change the subject. Asuka shook his head.

“Oh brother…”