The Wakko Werewolves

Chapter 22

If you're wondering why my friends and I are dumpster diving, it's definitely not for new clothes, or dinner for that matter. Even though I was tempted to eat a slice of stale pizza.

"Do you see any bottles yet?" Tyler asked.

"Who uses glass bottles anymore anyway?" Amy asked sticking her head out of the dumpster.

The smell was disgusting and being a werewolf only made it worst on my poor nose. I slid out of the trash and was ready to give up when I smiled.

"Hey look over there!" I yelled and climbed out.

"What?" Tyler asked.

I ran to a recycling bin. I found paper, aluminum and glass. I opened the glass container and saw the bottles just sitting there.

"Oh come on, why didn't we check over there." Amy said.

"This was a waste of time." Beth said.

"No time for complaining ladies we have work to do!" Tyler said hopping out of the dumpster.

We pulled out the glasses and sat them in the truck.

"What else do we need?" I asked.

"Cloth." he said.

I checked the other dumpsters but there wasn't any cloth inside.

"Why not paper?" I asked him.

"It'll burn too quickly." he said to me then sighed.

"What about this?" Amy asked and pulled a large dirty old sheet from what looked like an abandoned box of junk.

"Perfect, last thing we need is gasoline and matches." Tyler said.

Amy coughed as she threw the dirty sheet into the truck.

"We'll have to find a gas station." I said to him and climbed into the truck.

"Actually, we could try one other place." Tyler said.

"What place?" I asked.

He took a deep breath.

"If we go back to Kathy's." he said.

"The farm, no way are you crazy!" Beth asked.

"Yeah it's got to be werewolf territory now." I said.

"She has a container of gasoline in her basement, and she has fire starting kits. If we can get it we won't have to waste the rest of our money. Plus we could avoid questions by nosy adults." he said.

I rubbed my arm.

"I don't know it sounds risky." I said.

"We got to do this." he said and held my arm.

I looked at him and sighed.

"Okay." I said.

"Well lets go." Amy said.

"Remind me to right my Will before we get there." Beth said and sighed climbing back into the truck.