‹ Prequel: Buffalo Stampede
Sequel: My Little Girl

Whiskey Lullaby

PREVIEW INTO "MY LITTLE GIRL"

"Shit!" I cursed, throwing my keys down. "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!" I was roaring with anger. Half of my key lay in the key slot of my door, the other under my feet. I was doing my best not to jusmp up and down in a fit of rage. "MOTHER FUCKER!!!" I heard a deep chuckle. "You okay there?" I turned around, my blood freezing as I saw who stood behind me. "Noah Northman." I said, crossing my arms, and shifting my weight to one leg. "To what do I owe the honor of standing in his majesty's presence?" I hissed 'politely'. He chuckled again, his breathe puffing out in little white puffs, as I'm sure mine was.

"I just noticed you were having a little trouble." He said, gesturing to my broken keys. I snorted. "Ha! And you care, why? You never care for commoners your majesty." I snapped. He rolled his eyes, not able to fight of his smile. He liked my teasing. It was obvious. And it disgusted me. "Just thought I'd help. But if you think you're okay, then that's fine by me." He walked away to his car. I groaned, picking up my keys and looked for my spare. It was then I saw it, in my purse. Inside the passenger's seat. "GODDAMNIT!!!" I screamed, kicking the living shit out of my car. A horn honked behind me. "You need a ride?" Noah asked, a victorious smile on his face. Growling, I realized I had to go with him. Mom would kill me for would kill me for walking home in this weather.

Grimly, I slung my bag over my shoulder, jogging over to Noah's passenger door.
♠ ♠ ♠
SURPRISE!!!!!! I DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE BUFFALO STAMPEDE SERIES!!! :D :D :D