‹ Prequel: Buffalo Stampede
Sequel: My Little Girl

Whiskey Lullaby

Surprise Honey!

Anette fell asleep in her seat, halfway through the drive. We only had about an hour left until we got to Matt's hotel. I let her pick out whstever outfit she wanted, ending up with this. Boy Matt was going to kill me.

--------------------------------------

I knocked on the door I thought was Rain's, considering hers was the only one the hotel would give me. (Damn rockstar security). She opened the door, wiping her eyes. "Ryan? What are you doing here? And what is she wearing?!" She asked, suddenly awake. I looked over at Anette my eye brow raised. "Everyone's parents?" She rolled her eyes. "Everyone's parents but this band's." She grumbled, but I just ignored it. "Where's Matt's room?" I asked, looking around the hall. I heard a voice inside the room. "Mom, who the hell is that at three in the morning?!" Ace called. "Ryan and Anette." She simply answered. That was all she needed to hear.

"Hey guys!" She said, instantly at the door and hyper as hell. "Hey Ace." Anette said happily. "As I said, where's my husband's room?" She pointed down the hall at the farthest door. "Thanks girl." I smiled, turning to Anette. "Come on, let's go give Dad a heart attack." I smirked, making Rain giggle and leaving the girls stumped.

--------------------------------------

Mom knocked on the door, receiving a "Go away Zack." She rolled her eyes. "Open the door Matt." There was a "thump" making me jump. The door swung open moments later. "RYAN!? W-What-I told you-" "That Rain was here, so so am I. It's one thing to lie to me, but another to lie to me and let me go 8 months without my best friend!" She hissed, poking him in the chest. He looked between me and mom. Then it clicked.

"What the HELL are you wearing?!" He thundered. I shrugged, looking away. He eyes narrowed. "Go lay down with Ace Anette. I'll be in there in a minute."
♠ ♠ ♠
XD damn it Matt.

Daughters fall in love with EFT. Max and Craig are taken, who wants the others?

--Sinderella Plague