I'll make you see

chapter 1

I closed the book sighing the last line.

“and they lived happily ever after… the end”

“Miss. Rose?” I glanced at one of the little girls who had sat around for story time.

“yes Emmie?” I asked while setting the book next to me.

“why do you always look so sad when the princess gets her prince?”

“I want to tell you a story about this girl named Andi“

“who was she Mrs. Rose?”

“oh she was a dear friend” the little girls whispered to one another giggling in glee. “once upon a time in a little city in new jersey there was a pair of best friends…….”

--6 years earlier----

“ Joe!!!” I screamed “put me down!!!” it was summer of 2004 and I was at the pool with my best friend and his 3 brothers.

“AWE ! AndI!” Joe groaned . “why don’t you ever have a little fun?”

“because with you a ‘little’ is throwing me into the pool!!” I clawed onto his back trying not to touch the clear blue liquid underneath me.

“joe! Put her down!!” I silently thanked Nick, one of Joe’s younger brothers.

“Nick! Why do you taker her side?”

“because you’re my brother and its not fair if I take your side now is it?” I chuckled as I her Joe let out a huff.

“oh that’s funny huh?” I could feel me slowly be moved from the blue pit to the hard green floor. “hmm how about a trip to tickle town?”

“JOE!” I screamed trying to wiggle my way out of his arms.

“ oh Andi" Joe tisked. "why do you make it seem like I
m gonna kill you?"

"BECAUSE IF I LET YOU, YOU WOULD" I yelled making a dash for once i touched the floor

"HEY!"

" wait what's gonna happen is it a love story ?"

"wait darling you'll see. I'll fast forward 2 years to when they were 16"


2 years later---

"ANDI!!" I looked away from my computer baffled at the voice that seemed to come from downstairs. "ANDI!" i felt a smile light my face as i knew instantly who it was.

"JOE!!!" I cried out while running down the stairs and flying into his arms. "I've missed you like crazy! its been 5 months ! 5 how are your brothers are the okay ? how Nick and the diabetes how's..." i trailed off as i saw his dazed expression. "Joe?" i waved my hand in front of his face.

"oh uh sorry?" he walked backwards landing on the couch. he rubbed his temples something he only did when he was stressed.

"Joe?" he looked up at me. Hi brown eyes seemed stressed and hard. "what's the matter?"

" I met a girl" i felt a smile tug at my lips.

"well that's great!"

"I don't know how to get her to like me" my smile froze. I came to sit next to him. I put my arm around his shoulder and he leaned into me his head in his hands. " I really like this girl"

" what's her name?" he glanced at me than back at his shoes.

"thmlyor" i squinted my eyes.

" what?"

"tahmlor"

"joe! you better tell me right now!"

"TAYLOR" i smiled back at his angry face.

"see not so hard"

" swift" he said bluntly.

"oh" i said biting my lip. "Joe I'm not sure she's right for you" I said thinking of how over the years he has had a liking in a certain type of girl and this one just didn't fit.

" ANDI!" he moaned. "Andi i know I love her! I can't think of anything else when I'm with her! Her smile... OH her smile!" I puckered my lips.

"Joe I'm not sure your the perfect match"

" but Andi -"

"But I'm gonna help you get her heart"

" How?"

"Your just lucky your best friends a girl"

" That's when the story began and the adventure took off"

"did he fall for the Taylor girl?"

"did THEY get a happily ever after?

" No they didn't but wait I'm not done yet"
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so its short but i hope you like it