I'll make you see

chapter 3

Andi’s P.O.V:

I put my sea green sundress on making sure not to touch the curls I put in my dark red hair. I could see the Limo in front of the Jonas’ house waiting as Joe took his time. I sighed as I put my make up on. It has been years since I was allowed to go out with them freely . Every time I try it’s always

“NICK IS THAT YOU NEW GIRLFRIEND”

“JOE HAVE YOU TAKEN IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL”

“KEVIN WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ENCHANTING GIRL?” suck up suck ups SUCK UPS!!!

I wished I could go out to the pool with them like I did before. Joe would try to through me in when I had my clothes on and I would mess up Nicks hair. Me and Kevin would hang out under the trees and watch Frankie play Marco polo with Nick and Joe. It seems like forever since we were 14. Now its ‘THE JONAS BROTHERS’ every where we go.

HONK! HONK!

I smiled giddily as I herd the two honks meaning Michael was here.

“I am soooo confused who falls in love and who is the bad guy!”

“JASS!” all the little girls screeched as she once again interrupted.

“darling I wouldn’t say there was a bad guy just a confused heart” she scratched her head still confused

“ but then who falls in love and who is the prince? Is Taylor the princess and what is Andi’s part in the story?’

“ Jass darling you have to wait for the ending” I said smiling .

“ but-” Emmie quickly interrupted her.

“Jass please we want to here”

“yeah!!!” all the other girls whined.

“fine!” she huffed settling back in her chair.

“okay where was I?”

“Mike!” two girls yelled together most likely the twins.

“yes of course. She walked down the steps and out the front door……”


I stepped out the door happy I wore a sleeveless, it was very humid. I could see the out line of my almost boyfriend through the tinted windshield.

“hey hon.” he said kissing my cheek and settling back into his seat.

“hey babe” I inwardly puked. I hated using pet names but he found it romantic so I did it. “what’s on the agenda for tonight.?” he didn’t have a lot of money because he spent it on cigs. but we always did something interesting. (if you have a dirty mind its not that lol)

“how about a movie and than back to my place?” I sighed knowing we would watch than cuddle on his couch and than he’d try something.

“how about a movie and you drop me off at my place?’ I asked.

“babe your no fun”

“and hon. I’m not pregnant” he smiled at me as he drop shooting glances at me but for some reason It didn’t feel right.

----Joe’s p-o-v ----:

I watched her as she danced with random fan boys. I could feel my cheeks warm every time she looked my way. Her golden locks mixed in with the strobe light. The big ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELEANA’ sign had sparkles that was making her even more heavenly.

“ go ask her to dance” I turned around

“hey David” yes David Henrie
“go ask her to dance already”

“but-”

“do it!” he pushed me slightly with his elbow.

“Joe!” she said happily her smile making me see to.

“uh.. Hey Taylor” I said cupping my hand around the back of my neck.

“last dance every one before the birthday girl takes the stage” there was clapping and couples slowly made the there way to the floor as a slow song played.

“ uh.. Taylor”

“would you like to dance?” we both said together. I felt my cheeks burn and I could see a light tint in hers.

“of course” she said

THANK YOU ANDI!!! I mentally shouted.

“ Emmie your moms here to pick you up”

“awe!” all the girls groaned as they each saw there moms slowly appear.

“will we get to here more tomorrow?”

“of course” I smiling down at the happy faces.

“Miss Rose?” I turned to look at one of the little boys who had been playing with the trucks the whole time.

“yes Josiah?”

“ does Andi ever get her happy ending?’ I looked into his inisent blue eyes.

“yes” I lied. He walked away happily.

“does she?” I looked at one of the older girls bout 19.

“no .. no she doesn’t”
♠ ♠ ♠
awe i love this chapter lol idk why but i do lol! hope you like it