I'll make you see

ooops

I quickly settled down into my chair a book in hand when a little hand popped up.

“yes?” I asked looking at the small child.

“I thought we got to hear the rest of the story?” ‘yeah’s echoed through the children. I sighed defeated.

“okay okay where to begin where to begin”

“what happen to Mike and Andi on there date?” I sighed .

“ As they pulled up to the old movie theater…..”

Andi’s p-o-v :

He pulled into my favorite movie theater. The drive in ones , the really ,really old ones with the black and white movies.

“Andi ?” I turned to look at Mike though the lighting wasn’t great so I only saw half of his face.

“Yeah Mike?’ I asked as I cuddled back into his side.

“I don’t think I like you hanging out with Joe so much..” my hand froze mid way to my mouth, the popcorn falling into my lap.

“w-what?” I said looking back up at the boy I thought was to good to be true.

“ Its just, I know your so close and I think its putting a toll on our relationship” I was baffled for a minute before anger took over my body.

“he’s my BEST friend” I exclaimed in a whisper still earning ‘shh’ s.

“ I know but you spend so much time with him you hardly spend time with me” I gaped at him.

“MIKE” I yelled/whispered, “he’s one of your good friends ! How can you not trust him ,trust me?”

“babe babe! of course I trust you but you never seem to have time for me… and that scares me”

“Mike! You moron you know very well they just got back 2 weeks ago from there 5 MONTH tour. of course I’m gonna spend a lot of time with them” I flinched away from his out stretched hand.

“Well its him or me” His face was shadowed but I could see the angry scowl on face. He shifted turning away from me.

“Well you about to get educated. If a girl is a true friend, there is no choice” I grabbed my purse leaving his football jacket on the seat as I left. I felt more angry than sad. I walked the 20 minutes to my house quickly hoping to not run into somebody.

“at least she left him” Saphire piped up from here seat in the back corner. “He was rotten” the other girls yeah’d and nodded.

“Why was he like that?” I looked down and the little girls who seemed so innocent.

“Because men… and boys are often, well.. Difficult” they seemed confused. “ but like I was saying she made it home safely..”


I opened the door to the house running to the kitchen grabbing a giant spoon and a tub of half eaten chocolate before heading to my room to mourn. Not five minutes later Joe bounded in a smile on his face.

“Andi! it worked she danced with me” he paced the room not noticing his best friend was in a running outfit, her eyes red from crying and the ice cream tub sitting at her feet. “ and she smiled… she’s beautiful! I think she might like me! Oh Andi what if she likes me. We could be the celebrity couple. Hey!” he said as he tripped over the tub. “Chocolate you only eat chocolate when-” he finally looked at me. I laid curled in a ball.

“Joe” I whispered. “He .. He made me choose” he knelt down next to me pulling me into his lap as I cried.

“Shh. Who did An who did?” he cooed in my ear.

“M-Mike” I sobbed my mascarra running onto his shirt.

“Mike? He made you choose?” he paused. “Between what?” I looked up at him.

“You” his eyes still showed confusion. “And him” his face got angry.

“How could he! He should know were just best friends!” he said his dark brown eyes almost black.

“He said if I chose y-you he w-w-wouldn’t date me” I sobbed.

“Oh Andi my Sweat little An. He’s and ass forget about him. I’ll hook you up with” I racked my brain. “David Henrie” I looked up at him once more.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes” he said smiling down at me as he cradled me. He slowly wiped the tears from my face. His eyes were intense as the stared into mine. A deep, beautiful, alluring, emotional, dark brown. I felt his soft breath on my lips.

“I’M IN THE BUISNESS OF MISERY LETS TAKE IT FORM THE TOP” we jumped back as my phone rang.

“H-hello?” I asked still starring at Joe my eyes wide. Hi stared back, shocked as well.

I] “whoa!!” Jamie looked up confused. “They almost snogged?’

“Jamie? Have you been watching those English movies again?” the little girls cheeks grew pink.

“Noooo” she said clearly lying.

“Yes they almost kissed”

“And they wanted that?” Emmie asked.

“At the time they weren’t sure.

“How can you be unsure of love?”

“Love is more than a word… it’s a way of life”
♠ ♠ ♠
(: comments? -k/n (oo or banners?)