There's So Many Things That I Want You to Know

Mariella and Marissa Lyons are twin sisters, who have always stuck by each other's sides. Ella's into music, art, and being different. Marissa is intelligent, book-smart, and talented at piano. They're used to having money, and they're used to being left alone by their parents, who are always off to some gala. This doesn't mean they're spoiled, or neglected. Quite the opposite, actually. Sure, money's great, and so's having the house to themselves, but they don't need money or privacy to know better than taking advantage of what they've got. Their lives took a lot of hard work; they realise that.

Then, out of the blue, their father's job requires them to make an ultimate sacrifice: move from their home-town, to a totally different climate. The worst part is, that for the first two weeks, Ella and Rissa are separated. Rissa stays behind with their mother to finish the move, and Ella goes with their father to scope out the new town, new home, new school, and - hopefully - new cute guys.

Can the twins adjust to the change in environments? Or will they beg and plead to move back home?

Characters

Ella (black hair) and Renae (best friend, blonde)

Rissa

Deborah Lyons (mother)

Daniel Lyons (father)

((more added later))