There's So Many Things That I Want You to Know

'Cause You Had A Bad (And Long) Day

Ella's P.O.V.

I struggled down the hallway, my crutches unstable on the carpeted floor. I heard laughter to the right.

"Need help?'

"Oh, thanks, Pierrie."

He took my book-bag, helped me sit on the stairs, and adjusted the height. Once the crutches were back under my arms, I realised they were much easier. He walked beside me to my first class, still carrying my bag.

"How you doin'?"

"Uh, been better. This is a really bad situation I'm in."

"I understand. I guess you wouldn't be up to a movie night Friday night, then? Just you, me . . . oh, and the rest of the gang."

"Um . . . yeah, sure. I'd love it. Is it okay if Rissa joins? I don't wanna not include her."

"Yeah, that's cool. Well, m'lady, this is your destination. Bonjour, Monsieur DuPont. Comment êtes-vous aujourd'hui?"

"Ah, Monsieur Bouvier, qui est un gentilhomme de Miss Lyons, je vois?"

"Oui, monsieur. J'aurai besoin d'un laissez-passer."

I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat. "Uh, Pierre, I kinda need my books."

Chuck was reading a new book today. House. I nudged him with my pen.

Yes?

any notes?

Yes.

........can i see them??

After class.

you ok??

Sort of.

O.o(???)

Ok. You know the new girl, Marissa? Well, obviously, since she's your twin, but I kind of really like her. She's the polar opposite of you and everything I look for in a girl.

.......wow.......

Quelle?

huh?!?!

What did you mean by that?

well... you're her type of guy completely, but im not sure if she wants a relationship right now BUT ill talk to her for you

Merci!!!!!!


I hobbled down the hall with Chuck by my side. He was carrying my bag, much like Pierre had. I laughed at his face when he opened the door to French class for me.

"I hate her."

"Yeah, but I'm the one stuck with her as a sub. Get to class. Thanks, Chuck."

"Remember. Talk to Marissa for me. S'il vous plaît et merci."

"Uh, um, yeah, whatever you just said in French was way over my head."

I sighed as he walked away, before hoisting my bag further onto my back and struggling to my seat. Today was going to be bad. Bad and long.