Deeper Than Blades

You Always Have Somebody

“No!” I screamed and threw the blade, blood splattering the ground. I brought my hands to my face. I dug my nails deep into my cheeks and yelped as the tore down my face. Salty tears stung the slashes in my skin. I grabbed at my hair and pulled. I just couldn’t take it anymore. The anger. The agony. It was too much, and I’d broken. I raised my arms and traced the wounds with my fingers. The tears slowly running down my face had turned to sobs. I just couldn’t stop the tears running down my bleeding face.

The gashes in my once smooth skin were soaked in tears. My body shook as sobs tore through me. The wind blew again, and I howled along with it. I cried; tears and blood fell to the floor. Drip. The blood fell. Splash. The tears hit the floor. The wind stopped. Silence. I listened to the sound. Drip. Blood ran down my arm. I screamed in agony. It was over. I couldn’t take it anymore. I was weak. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, expecting it to be my last. Snap. I jumped. My eyes opened and my heart lurched. Something moved in the corner of my eye. It started towards me, slowly at first. It grew faster and faster. I screamed. My heartbeat quickened.
“No!” I cried “No! No, no, no, no, no!” my body was shaking. “No, no, no, no, no” I curled up into a ball, clutching my knees, trembling.
“No, no, no, no” I just kept repeating. It was getting closer. It was so close. I breathed in, still sobbing, still shaking. I was about to slip out of reality when I realized it had gone. It was no longer in my sight. No longer running towards me. Sobs kept escaping my throat. I closed my eyes.
“No, no, no, no, no” I kept screaming it. Something moved behind me. I screamed I felt arms wrap around me.
“No, no, no!” I kept screaming, in hysterics.
“Shhh” She was there. How could she be there? I screamed, thrashing my arms.
“Shhh, calm down baby” her voice was soothing, yet every word was agony.
♠ ♠ ♠
More of this vent.
Please comment.
Cheers.