Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Life of an Unwanted Bender

Surprise!

As I walked down the front steps I caught the looks of the group and followed their gaze to Minowa walking through the front door as well.

I looked at her confused for a moment.

“Min? What are you doing?”

“I’m coming with you. What does it look like?” She said a big smile on her face.

“But you’re not eighteen yet.” I said, starting to walk again with her at my side.

“Ms. Doshi gave me a pass. What’s two days?” She said and smiled.

“More like a month!” I said and laughed at her.

“She knew how much it meant to you and me.” She said and looked down then back up at me.

“Aw, Min!” I said and hugged her.

Ok! Now that mushy hour is over. Let’s get going.” Quidel cut in, ruining the mood of course, waving us along.

I rolled my eyes at him and Meifeng smiled and hugged us both. We walked along chatting it up just to annoy Quidel.

“Would you guys, Shut Up!!” He turned yelling. “You’re driving me crazy, already.” We laughed softly as he turned around.

“Oh, come on! There’s no need to be so grouchy!” I called to his back.

His shoulders tensed and he went rigid he huffed and flames came from his mouth.

“Wow that was cool.” I whispered to Min and Mei. The laughed softly covering their mouths.

As we got to the outskirts of town, Mei whistled loudly.

“What are you calling?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” A smile and the wind started to pick up.

Something told me that I was about to be amazed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short
Keep reading and commenting, please!
~Lilly