Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Life of an Unwanted Bender

A Quick Stop

When the story finished I was sitting against the saddle letting the information sink in. I was going to train with the masters! I smiled happily. The brisk wind that flew through my hair was comforting.

I looked over to Minowa and she was talking to Calder. I shook my head, she was a hopeless flirt. I turned to look over the edge of saddle. Before I could even turn all the way around Enki was in my face, again.

I goraned, "Enki, move!" I shoved him away but he just came back.

"We're getting close to the temple." He said and smiled.

"Okay.." I said slowly. "What does that mean?" I was growing annoyed with him.

"It's not as easy as just walzting in and training with them. We have to fly over The Titain Forest." He said.

"You mean like in the fairy tales?" I asked not really believeing this kid.

"Yes." He said and his face grew serious. The thing is that we can't fly over the trees so we'll have to walk through it."

I slumped back and groaned softly again. This ment danger and far too much excitment. Great.

Min and Calder laughed loudly then quickly apologized. I shook my head at them again. Sad. I looked over the edge and saw a small town in the distance. We were also getting lower.

"We are getting ready to land everyone. You know what supplies we need." She said her tiny voice barely louder than the wind rushing past.

After we landed we all jumped from the saddle. I landed easily and looked for Mei.
"Hey Mei?" I called walking around Tygia.

"Yes?" She answered emptying her pack.

"What do you want me and Min to do?" I asked confused.

"Your coming with me." She said and smiled at us. The others had already gone off to the market.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't written in a while.
>.<
I've been in a crunch.