Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Life of an Unwanted Bender

The Titan Forest

I woke up and realized that I had fallen asleep. I sat up yawing softly. Everyone else seemed alret and rigid. Their bodies sat in front of mine, their backs straight as a bored. The wind seemed to avoid them as it blew past us. I leaned to the side and saw what they were looking at. My face fell and my back went straight as well. A darkness covered the horizon in front of us. My eyes watched it as a chill creeped up my spine. Fear ran icy cold through my veins. My heart skipped the beat.

"The Titan Forest." I jumped as the sound of Quidel's voice breaking though the scilence. I turned and looked at him, my soft green eyes holding the fear I felt.

"Do we have to walk?" I asked. I wrung my fingers from the nerviousness. His eyes spoke for him. I laughed nerviously. "Oh goodness." I say and looked down. He stood and walked towards Mei. Her gray eyes were locked on the darkness that was fast approaching.

"Take us down." He said and she looked at him and nodded. He sat back down and everyone went rigid. It was at this moment that I noticed Min latched onto Calder. I small smile creeped onto my face. I was jolted out of the small ray of happiness as we landed. I took a deep shaky breath as everyone stood up. Tygia knelt down letting everyone off. As i jumped down a momnet of realization came to me. This wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

Noone spoke as they prepared to enter this deadly forest.

I walked over to Mei and locked my arm with hers. "Have you ever been in there before?" I asked softly. She looked at me a controlled fear in her eyes.

"Yes. When I was a little girl. I had fallen from Tygia and she saved me. While I was there I saw the most terrible monsters." She said her eyes showing that she was having a flash back. I shook her arm, shaking her form her memory. She smiled slightly, "Thank you."

I nodded and sighed looking back at the tall menacing trees with fear. Glowing red eyes watched our group from the darkness. Another shaky breath.

"I can't do this." I said plating my feet. I shook my head as Meifeng looked back at me. "Uh-uh. There is no way I'm going in there." I put my hands up shaking them. The others walked ahead of us. Quidel looked at me with an annoyed expression. He grabbed my flailing hands.

"I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered a small smile on his face. I looked up at him stunned. I nodded and began to walk. He held one of my hands as we walked at the back of the group. Tygia walked to the groups left.

Out of no where a tornadoe tore in from behind us. I supn around eyes wide with fear. I gasped and heard Quidel mutter something but i couldn't hear him over the rush of the wind. Tyia let out a screach and stood between us and the tornadeo.

I felt hands pushing me as looked at Tygia as she raised her wings and flapped them tryin to difused the tornadeo, but for some reason it wasn't working. I was now running with the group into the forest. I turned at the sound of Tygia screeching as she was sucked into the tornadeo.

Mei also saw it and she turned to help her. Quidel let my hand go and ran after her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards the forest. She screamed and tried to get away. Tears streamed down her face. Quidel yelled for the rest of the group as the tornadoe sucked us in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger.
Hope you enjoy.
I hope I have some readers.
~Lilly