Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Life of an Unwanted Bender

Fighting The Beasts

Quidel and I wandered around the forest looking and listening for any sign of the others in our group. I sighed and twirled a piece of my hair between my fingers. We heard trees snapping in the distance.

"What was that?" I ask stopping and listening as I hear the distant roar. Quidel seems unphased by the noise.

"A Titain Sprout." He said with the shrug of his shoulders and kept walking. I decided to keep up. He could be so uncaring at times. I followed him closely and when he stopped I would bump into him almost knocking us both over. Each time I apologzed and we kept moving. This was a long silent walk. We climed over a large root.

"My goodness. I now understand why they call this the Titain Forest." I said as I wiped sweat from my brow. I looked in front of me and saw a fox type creature. I eye brows knitted together as it let out a strange call. I looked to Quidel to see if he had heard it but he seemed unphased. I looked back to the fox and t called me again. I took a step in its direction and it began to run away. I chased after it in a daze. My eyes were fixed on the creature. Quidel called my name as he saw me running off. He followed yelling my name.

"Emiko! What are you doing? Where are you going?"

Minnowa and calder were surrounded by a pack of Brush Beasts. Minnow held a large thick stick and Calder bended some of the water from the water near them. A brush Beast growled at them and attacked. Minn jumped infront of Calder and smacked it with the branch. She ducked down and calder smacked it back into the trees with water. They braced themselves for another attack.

Eniki and Meifeng ran as fast as they could to get away from the Titain Sprouts. The sprout roared and swung at the breaking other trees and a spray of wood chips fell over them. They kept running. Meifeng blew a powerful gust of air at them and they stumbled back. They chased after them for a while but finally gave up. Meifeng stopped to catch her breath.

"Way to go stupid! You nearly got us killed by a Titain Sprout!" She yelled at Eniki. He shrunk back under her voice. She hardly ever yelled.

"I'm sorry." he said with his heal held down her flicked wood pieces from his shoulders. "We're alive arent we?" He said and gave her a childish smile. She shook her head and sighed heavily.

"Yea I guess so." She looked around and saw a stream. "Maybe this could help us find the others" She said. "But which way to go?" She asked.

"I can help with this one!" Eniki said and smiled. Meifeng rolled her eyes and sighed again.

"Go ahead."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry 'Ive been gone for so long.
School is a killer.
Well hopefully I still have some readers.
~Lilly