Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Life of an Unwanted Bender

Adoption Day!

Emiko smiled when the families awed and tilted their head at her cuteness. She put her arms behind her back and twisted from side to side.

She was working the crowd and very well. She looked up at Ms. Doshi, who smiled down at her.

"Go to the playroom dear." She said and Emiko waved at the parents and they waved back.

She then skipped off into the play room. She had a large smile on her face. As she walked into the play room she tripped. As she was falling she put her hand out in front of her . She did a handstand and pushed her self up and ended up doing a front flip.

When she landed she looked instantly for Minowa. She saw her by the door and glared at her. That was it she couldn't deal with her anymore.

She screamed and tackle her to the floor. They began fighting. The were rolling around the play room. The other girls stepped aside and watched. Minowa was on top of Emiko and she kicked Minowa in the stomach pushing her from on top of her.

"Girls!" She heard Ms. Doshi yell.

They both stopped and looked at her and behind her were the parents. Emiko could see the families whispering about her. She looked down and dropped the toy, which she was going to hit Minowa with, to the floor and sighed.

Her hair was ruined and Minowa was crying. She knew that the adults had seen everything. Well not everything, they didn't see her trip.

Ms. Doshi looked at Emiko angrily.

Emiko said soft and tiny 'Excuse me's' as she made her way through all of the parents. She went up to her room.

She could hear Ms. Doshi trying to calm Minowa down. She walked up the stairs to the room.

She launched herself onto her bed and cried. She knew that she wasn't getting adopted today. She would be seven soon and knew that her chances of getting adopted were slowly but surly going down the drain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
If there are any readers.
=]
~Lilly