I hate to love you

I hate that i love you

Taking even breaths becomes hard..... it`s difficult to resist the skin that is lying before me
It is impossible to refuse, like quenching a silent thirst you drink, well I kiss, passionately
It lingered with a sour taste of lust no emotion existed in the action not even hate the conflict, the struggle with minds and body was blank on a page transparent but still it was there like air it is there but it’s not seen by the human eye.

I can`t call it love, with no care in the way he rips my attire like it was nothing, making every cell in boy yearn for his touch, and a thrill sends me shivering as he take me again it was more like obsession, I was his drug, a relief from the world, I let myself be his addiction.
I can hear his heart against mine his breath scorching my neck I couldn’t stop moaning or panting blood rushes to my head turning me red the pain is dancing with pleasure in a rhythm that can’t be described but the words that I could use are ‘orgasmic’

The room is silent and the heat soon leaves the bed inviting a cool breeze to brush over my skin that is speckled in sweat. I try to retrieve my clothes but the top was as I suspected torn to shreds. He was already dressed as I put on my bra, his eyes don’t trek to me at any point I put on my glass and put my jeans back on he held out his shirt then left the room finishing the painful session the muffled clicked echoes through the room.

i know you hate me but............

“I love you”
♠ ♠ ♠
O Mii god That was heavey i had to think hard for the ways i had to discribe how the girl was feeling.
um..... the story is about a girl who falls for the guy who she is sleeping with in the midst of passion