My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 101

"What," I asked confused.

"Gerard," he said louder, getting up in excitement. And excitement that I didn't recognize as a happy excitement...

He rushed past me, and I looked back and gasped.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT," Mikey screamed, pushing his brother, who has just entered the scene, to the floor.

"Mikey stop, this isn't helping anyone," Frank screamed, and tried to pull him off.

"No- it's all your fault! It's you that made her feel unloved- you and your stupid problem! Why are you so useless Gerard! You made us all worry about you and we forgot about everyone else! IT'S YOU!"

"STOP," I screamed in a fit of sobs.

Bob walked over and threw Mikey off of Gerard as a bunch of Nurses came to the scene and shoved him in a corner. "Smarten up, you little shit- you're not helping anyone by blaming this on someone," he screamed. Mikey looked scared at Bob's rage as he picked up Gerard.

Gerard looked over at me and walked over, sitting in a chair, in a fit of his own despair.

"Help her, Gerard," Mikey screamed.

"How? I'm useless..."

"You're the only one with a B blood-type, they need your blood. Help her... please..."

The doctor shifted glances between the two brothers. Gerard put his head in his hands, before he looked up at his brother. The brother that I knew he would give the world to. Gerard hadn't been here 2 minutes, but he knew the situation, and the outcome.

"Fine," he mumbled.

"Alright," said the doctor, "Follow me please."

Gerard got up quietly and walked past us all, seeming almost like a hero, the light in the darkness.

Frank walked over and grabbed my hand, leading me from the floor and sitting me back in the chair before he sat next to me. Everyone sat down after a few minutes in silence and waiting anxiously to see what the outcome of this disasterous event would be...