My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 104

I just followed behind Gerard quietly. I knew he was right to drag me away from there, and I was wrong for making such a scene. I needed to settle down, and the only way that would happen, was if I left.

"Where are we doing," I asked.

"Going for a smoke!"

"Okay..."

He marched out the front door and instantly pulled out a cigarette the same time he pulled up his hood to sheild himself from the heavy rainfall that was still falling.

I walked out into the rain and sat on a nearby soaked bench, crossing my legs and arms in a pout before I pulled out my own smoke. I ignored hte rain, letting in make small pitter-patter sounds at the top of my head. I balanced the cigarette between my lips and lip the other end, so that the familiar burning senstation that filled my black-coated lungs.

"You know, just for saying that, you just dumped a whole lot of guilt on yourself," Gerard yelled over the rain. I think he meant to say it parcially as a joke... as joke I didn't take as he continued. "In fact- I'll be you're no more innocent that I am now!" He had a certain tone in his voice... as if he were mocking- teasing...

"I'll bet you're really fucking happy about that, aren't you! Now you get to be all innocent because everyone recognizes Gerard never did shit- so now I'm the bad guy," I screamed back harshly.

"Grow the fuck up, Sienna," she screamed in anger.

"Oh- go choke on your own vomit and drown in a pool of beer," I screamed!

"You know what," he spat angrily, marching up to me and lining his face up to mine, so that his eyes were staring into mine with a violent fire.

"What," I spat back.

"Just- shut up! Shut the hell up! Don't.... don't blame this all on me! I never told anyone to perster me. I never told anyone to look after me, I'm a big boy- I can take care of myself! It's all of you guys' fault! You should be the one to feel this guilty, not me! Just... shut up, Anna! You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. You have no idea what I've been through! How I think or feel! Just shut up!" He breathed heavily and it appeared in clouds around his face as he seemed almost choked up in a whirl of his own pity...