My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 108

"Hey Anna- wait up," he shouted after me, noticing that I had quickened my pace.

"Frank- you can stay, you don't need to come with me," I stumbled before I felt him grab my hand as he caught up and pull me to a stop and catching my eye with the worried ponder of his face.

"Anna, sweety," he started. "I'm coming with you. You havn't slept in a while, and you're stressed out, and I can tell you're not happy. I don't want you to be alone and I know you're not in the mood to be by yourself- so I'm coming with you. I love you."

I looked deeply into his eyes and the world seemed to stop for a second, getting rid of everything evil and bad in the world. I almost wanted to break down and cry, and I knew that because it was Frank, I would be at home, away from being judged or shunned because of emotions eating away at me.

"I... I love you too," I stuttered.

"What's wrong?"

I really didn't know. "I don't know," I said. "I must just be tired...."

He tried to pull of a smile and a nod before he pulled me into a tight, quick hug before we continued on our journey back into the rain and out to the car where Frank got in the driver's seat and waiting patiently for me to get settled next to him before he started it and pulled out down the street as the rain kept falling in buckets over thw windsheild.