My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 109

Frank's POV

Today had been quit the shitload... and we had the weather to go along with it. I'd recognized the troubled look on Sienna's face the moment it had appeared there back at Starbuck's, because I'd seen it before. I turned my head just long enough to look at her for her to see me before he pointed infront of the car, saying, "Just look at the road."

She was uneasy with driving in this weather. She was uneasy with a lot of things right now. I was uneasy- but I had to be the strong one... at least for now. I always had been, even when she was stronger than I was. I kept myself from being rational... or losing control. And I really down know how I did it.

It was the middle of the afternoon, but you'd think that it was midnight. The weather was so lousy and dark and the air was cold.

I pulled down my street and automatically knew my mom wasn't home- she was at work. I pulled into the empty driveway and quickly got out, slamming the door and rushing around to the other side of the car to open the door for Sienna.

We walked into the empty house and I threw my keys in the kitchen before kicking off my saoked shoes and throwing a change of clothes at Sienna before I changed myself.

I flicked on the light that led to my basement and grabbed a couple blankets from the cuboard before throwing them over Anna, who was sitting on the couch. I grabbed the old 'Bride of Frankenstein' movie and pushed it into the VCR before sitting down beside her and looking down at her as she curled up in the wool blanket.

"How are you feeling," I asked.

"Better."

"Smile?"

The corners of her lips twitched before she gave me a light smile before turning her attention to the screen and became indulged in the joy of Mary Shelley.

It wasn't long, and I knew because it must have been at least every minute I glanced at her, before she was asleep. She had no snore, or any mumbles showing a discomfort in dreams. She slept soundly, curled up agaist my good side. It wasn't long before I turned off the movie entirely and watched the graceful motion of her chest breathing in and out lightly, making me drowsy after a while...