My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 11

He held out two aspirins in his left hand and a rather large glass of water in his right. "Here, it'll make you feel better," he instructed as I took the objects from his hands.

"Thanks Frankie." and I coughed one last time before swallowing the contents.

"So... why'd you do it?" He asked, looking up with a sincere look of plead on his face.

After a few moments of silence, I replied, "I don't know. I guess I wasn't thinking properly, you had said it helps you think, and I thought maybe..."

"Maybe it'd do the same for you?"

I nodded, shamefully looking at the ground, then shot my head back up when he replied, "I think we take things to literally, it's getting us in trouble." He smiled lightly before looking down at his hands. He was so forgiving, and kind, it was starting to make me feel bad.

"Does that qualify for one of the stupidest things I've ever pulled off?"

"Yes... definitely. I guess... we all make mistakes, some worse than others."

I nodded in agreement at his words of wisdom, "True, just look at all the ones we made today." I sighed and got up from the table, making my way through the living room and shutting off the television Matt was playing his games on and hearing him whine as I made my way up the stairs as Frank doddled behind me.

I rubbed my head where it now hurt and quietly opened my door, revealing Heather standing in front of the mirror, experimenting with some make-up.

"Hi," I greeted, falling onto my bed with a sigh.

"You're going to tell me what happened right?" she pleaded as she sat next to me, at the same time Frank came in the room, sat at the head on the bed and said, "No, we're not. It's nothing to worry about, only a little drama."

She gasped, "Oh my god! Did you try to kill yourself? Did something happen? Tell me," she crouched in closer.

"No!" Frank and I both said in unison.

Using the puppy-dog eyes, she pleaded again, "Please? I promise not to tell anyone."

We both sighed and Frank continued, "There was a slight episode at the cemetery... scared our poor Anna, but not to worry, I not care of the creeps." He grinned widely and pulled me into his side.

Heather smiled, laughing lightly, "Aw... that's so cute," and she batted she eyelashes playfully.

I sat up and walked over to my dresser, pulled out my pajamas and headed for the door. "I'll be right back," I insured them and left the two alone in my room and opened the bathroom door, only to be shocked by a quick scream and quickly shut the door after seeing my brother using the bathroom. Great, now I'm scarred for life.

"Ew, Matt! Hurry up!" I hollered, and after impatiently waiting a very little 5 seconds, stormed down to his room and locked the door while I changed.

I emerged his room the same time he left the bathroom, and I went in my room, yawned, threw my clothes in the dirty laundry and jumped on the bed after turning off the light. "Nighty night guys." and I threw a pillow at both of them before laying down on my own. I laid there quietly for a few moments before I heard their breathing turn slow and steady before I closed my own eyes and drifted to sleep.