My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 112

Anna's POV

I woke up and imediately wished that I hadn't. The sun was beaming through the window, sending rays flying everywhere, and heating up the room to an extreme temperature. I threw the blanket over my head, not caring about the sweat forming on my forehead as I struggled to breath through the material. The door clicked open.

"Don't," I mumbled before Frank jumped on my bed anyways, at full force.

"Common Anna, you've got to get up some time. You need to eat... and shower."

"I'll shower tomorrow, don't make me get up now."

"Why? What's wrong?"

I groaned. "My mom made me a doctors appointmet for this afternoon, and she's going to barge in here atr any moment to drag my ass out of bed and down there. And if she sees you here, on my bed, where you are now... it's just going to make things worse."

"Why- what kind of doctors appointment is it?"

I threw the blankets down and glared at him, burning a hole through his face.

"Oh- that kind! Even more of a reason to shower."

"No- I'm serious Frank- this is stupid."

"Well- I can't change that. I can't even insist to chance that."

"I know."

It was silent as he looked around, pondering at something before he implyed, "We are talking abou 'the birth control' appointment, right?"

"Yes, Frankenstein, that would be what we're talking about," I said blaguely.

"Well- if that's what we're talking about, then what does it matter where I am in your bed," he stated jokingly andthrew back the blankets, burrowing himself inside the sheets and throwing the blaket back over our heads.

"You'd better hope my mom doesn't own a gun," I stated at his smirking face.

"I coud care less if she does. Your mom cares to much about her jobs to go to jail over something as useless and dirty as me."

It was quiet after we laughed for a bit before he continued on the subject, "So... what made your mom make this appointment."

"Prom," I stated simply.

"You didn't... tell her... did you," he asked with a weird expression.

"Yea- I told her every dirty detail," I stated sarcastically.

"Was that sarcasm?"

"No."

"Was that? Common? You're lying- you did not."

"Of course not- you weirdo! Why would I tell her? Sometimes I wonder what's in your cigarettes that makes your head so empty."

He stuck out his bottom lip in a pout.

"Tell me what," my mother stated sourly, throwing back the sheets in a scowl.

"Nothing," we both said innocently.

"What? Tell me."

"Nothing," I repeated.

"I already know what it is, I've been standing here for the last five minutes. I want to hear it come out of your mouth." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"If you already know, then quit bugging me about it."

"Get up. We're leaving in twenty minutes," she staed before looking at Frank. "And I want him gone."

He opened his mouth to defend himself, but stopped as my mother walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"Well, I guess I should go shower," I sighed, throwing myself off the bed.

"Can I come?"

"What," I asked loudly.

"I'm just kidding. I'll be right here, now go- you're begining to stink..."

"Yea, whatever," I stated, grabbing a towel and making my way to the bathroom.