My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 114

It was late. I struggled to keep my eyes open, pushing the food to the side of the bed before the naussea came over me again.

"Common, let's clean all this up," I remarked, trying to keep my mind pre-occupied as I jumped to my feet, picking up a few boxes of food and bringing them downstairs in a whirl of diziness.

I stumbled across the island in the middle of my kitchen and tripped on my own feet. Frank brainlessly dropped what was in his hands and grabbed me from behind.

"Are you alright," he asked quietly through the dark, empty house.

I shook my head, dropping what I had in my hands on the counter, leaning over the sink, gagging on my supper before I discustingly released it into the silver drain. I managed to groan through the mess and turn on the sink, washing the discusting sight away.

"It's alright, you're okay," was all Frank said through that painful ten minutes. He stood beside me, lightly touching my back and struggling to put away our food with the other.

I left the sink running when I ran upstairs to brush my teeth vigorously. Then I went downstairs and shut of the sink and walked into my room, falling into the bed, not caring where Frank had gone for the moment. Until I heard his footsteps across the dark room and his body slide across the matress. I could tell he was only leaning on his elbows.

"Want me to leave," he whispered.

"No," I answered, pulling him down beside me and staring off across the room.

"You feeling better," he asked.

"I don't know."

"Oh. Okay..."