My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 120

Frank's POV

I sighed roughly and scratched my head- trying to come up with an intellegent thing to say that could maybe make this a little bit better- like I could do that. I prepared myself before I walked into the hospital room, making my way around the nurses who were cleaning up the horrifying mess. I walked up behind Mikey and cleared my throat, who was either unaware of my presence, or ignoring me. Either way- he had a good excuse.

I stood silent for the first little while, listeing to him quietly mumble. "Common... wake up. You can't die... you just can't- I need you. Your baby needs you. Please... just wake up- you can do it..."

How the hell am I supposed to do this?

"Mikey... common man- let's get you out of here," I said hoarsly.

He ignored me and kept on muttering quietly.

My throat starting to sting to the point where it felt like there was acid sliding down it. "Common. Mike- let's go get you changed... you can't me walking around like that. Let's go see your kid- anything... you just... you can't stay here."

I felt so awkward. I was standing there, telling him to do things that I know I would never do if I were in his position. I stood there and felt almost lost for words- because I knew I was a hypocrite for what I was saying. So I just shut my mouth and waited around for him to say something.

"Frank... what did this happen?"

I wish I could give him an answer. "I... I really don't know... Sometimes people just die- Sometimes it's just their time."

"This can't be real... Frank- I love her so much... This just can't be real," he choked.

"Mikey- I don't know what to say to you... I can't make this better, and I can't lie... but it is real. Maybe... try not to think that she's gone- think more about what she's done for you. And how she effected your life. I know you loved her... I- fuck. Just- this isn't the time or place... you've got other respoonsibilities now- you can't go around like this."