My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 127

Frank's POV

What the hell was that all about? PMSing? Wow... girls have extreme moodswings.

I sighed, looking back down at Jacob- the newest member of the family. A family that consisted of a lot of people than just 'family'- who would be here forever to help Mikey and this child get through alright.

Today... was a nice service. It would have been better if Anna and I stayed there, but sometimes, there are things that you just can't do. I really didn't mind it- it was nice for the must part. But seeing other people in as much pain as I did... things have been nicer. Seeing one of your closest friends break down infront of you, kind of makes you want to do the same. Makes you ask 'why'. It makes you ask the questions that people ask you. The questions you wish you had the asners to.

It wasn't long before I shoved my hands in my pocket and walked out ot the car, got in it and drove home. I walked in the house and called for my mom, who came around the corner and hugged me on sight. "How was it," she asked sincerely.

"It was alright."

She smiled. "Where's Sienna?"

I shrugged. "I think she went home. She left before me... said she wanted to walk home."

"Ah- I see... well sometimes people just want to be alone, right?"

I nodded. "I'm gonna go change," I implied, moving past her and down the hallway and shutting the door to my room as I undid my tie, throwing it on my guitar stand and changing into a pair of ripped, old jeans and an Iron Maiden t-shirt. I sat on the bedside and grabbed my guitar, trying to get a melody out of my head in a calm manner, letting go of frustration.

But I got frustrated with even my guitar, and felt like throwing something. But I didn't- instead, I put down my guitar, got up, and paced. It didn't help. I cursed loudly and punched the wall, looking up to see cracks where my fist had hit.