My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 131

"Sienna- What's going on," Frank asked, changing the subject.

I opened my mouth, but I couldn't talk. "Frank... I can't- I can't say it to you're face!" I turned around in shame and hid my face with my hands.

"Why? What's wrong," Frank asked, and I knew his eyes were distressed and set on me.

"I can't, I sighed, "my voice full of stress as it seemed almost as if it were breaking. I knew his mind must have been thinking something extremely horrible, so I added in, "It's not you... I swear."

"Then what," he pleaded, getting up and walking beside me. I felt his warm breath against my neck and his arms wrap awkwardly around my waist. Part of me wanted to push them away, but was too tired to even care. Another part, wanted them there- it needed to know he was around. It knew he was the only thing keeping me sane.

"I can't," I repeated in the same strained tone.

"Just tell me," he stated.

"I took a heavy breath and turned around to face him. I looked pleadingly into his eyes for an explination that would plead us both through my watery eyes. I stared deeply into his charming hazel eyes and saw my own reflection as he struggled for an answer.

Without warning, I kissing him passionately, bringing his hands away from my hips towards my stomach and held them there firmly beore moving my face away from his. I opened my eyes and stared intently and pleadingly, hoping he would get the hint beore I had to tell him. It took him a little while.

He cursed under his breath and looked at my wide-eyed. I looked back, scared. "Are you serious," he asked as he looked around and stepped back, scratching his head.

"I wish I was," I said hoplessly.

He swore over and over before he turned back and walked up to me again, catching my eyes to prepare me for something serious. An answer or reaction I was anxious to know. That was until he said, "Anna, Listen to me- You can't do this... You... You've got to get an abortion..."