My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 132

I was confused. I didn't know if what I had heard was true or not. "What," I screamed. "What are you talking about? You're the one who lectured me about how unjust abortions are!" I seacrched his face for another answer. I knew must have had something to back that up.

But he didn't. He cursed loudly again, running his fingers through his short hair and let out a small whimper. He turned around, pacing in small circles.

I stood there limply, speechless and lost. He couldn't be serious... this wasn't Frank talking. He hadn't taken it the way I had hoped. He was being rash and it scared me... he didn't seem very in-control. I sighed, "Frank... Please tell me you're joking. Tell me you have another answer. Please?"

He turned around and I noticed he was just as distressed as I was. He just stood at me, staring blankly and speechless.

"Please," I begged, begining in a fit of tears as they all came rushing down my face. I was happy we were here alone and nobody else knew what was going on. He calmed down enough to was up to me, so close that I could feel his heavy breath against my lips and he hugged me tightly. I didn't want him to let go. I hugged him back, desperately grasping to his shirt; crying into it.

"I'm sorry," he said calmly rocking side-to-side. "I just... I don't want you to end up like Heather," he explained in a choked up voice.

And that's when it came to me. That was his explination. And it only made me cry more. "I'm not going to die," I assured him through my sobs, hugging him tightly. His explination was so... perfect. So caring. I knew Frank cared for me- I had always known that. But this was one of the gestures that proved it.

"I'm sorry," he repeated. "I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Settle down..." He said quietly into my ear, like a secret as he continued to rock me gracefully side-to-side.