My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 136

I felt highly claustrophobic as we squished through a crowded corridor before Mikey finally found the room with the right number on it as he jingled the keys in his hand in an exciting motion. He shoved them in the door and pushed it open, reveilling an overly bare room that he was the first to walk into.

I grasped Frank's hand tightly as we entered it with deep sighs, observing the place vigorously.

"So... What d'you think," Mikey asked hopefully.

I giggled, "I think this place smells funny!"

"It's not all that bad," Frank stated as he pulled me close to his side and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Well," Mikey remarked. "I'm going to grab some boxes from the car- I'll be right back, you guys relax for a minute."

I nodded and watched as he began to scramble through the crowd once more with a certain amount of bravery before I turned back to Frank and smiled. His face looked anxious, but I knew he wasn't one to be overly nervous. He smiled back before playing with a loose piece of hair.

"Are you guys going ot be okay here," I asked, more than twice as anxious as I knew he was.

He nodded and sighed, "What about you?"

"I'll be fine," I assured him, quickly switching my glance to a corner of the room.

He raised an eyebrow. "You promise?"

I nodded and smiled.

"And you'll call if anything happens?"

"I promise as long as you promise to call just to talk sometimes."

"Of course. Listen, are you alright? You look kinda... sick or something."

"Yea... Yea, I'm fine, it'll be okay."

I heard Mikey before I saw him appear in the doorway with more boxes than I thought he could handle. I grabbed the top one from him, allowing him to be able to see and took it over to the bed and placing it down.

"I'll go get the rest," Frank stated and smiled before leaving Mikey and I alone to unpack and organize.