My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 138

"Anna! Sienna... Can you hear me? Anna, wake up..."

I opened my eyes to find myself sprawled across the floor.

"W-Where am I?"

"Are you okay," Mikey asked as I realized the two of them were looming over me, waving newspaper across my face.

I nodded, "Oh yea... I'm fine. I'm just gonna leave now," I stated.

"No you're not," Frank stated. "Common, there's gotta be a nurse around here somewhere. Common, up," he ordered, pulling me up by the shoulders.

The two of them led me throug hthe crowd, cursing at anyone who wouldn't move in a manner I found most humorous. The ocassional person would be asked where the nurses station was, but only one gave directions.

Down the hall, to the right and second door on the left...

In books, adventures are fighting wild animals and living in the wilderness... In this school, the adventures were simple as walking down the hallway.

When we got there, Frank harshly knocked at the door, and at first, there was no answer. Until someone tapped his shoulder from behind and a girl stood there.

"Are you looking for the nurse?"

"Uh... yea, actually. Do you know where she is?"

"Yea, down the hall in the teacher's lounge. What did you need her for?"

"Uh- actually, it's my girlfriend that needs the attention," he remarked, stating the obvious and making me slightly anxious that this stupid girl was trying to make conversation. But then again- I was slightly moody.

The girl made a face. "Oh... you have a girlfriend? I figured she was like, your sister of something. Too bad... we could've had some fun," she smirked, passing glances a the two of us before walking off with her ponytail swishing back and forth.

"Jesus, their either not friendly enough, or two friendly," Mikey stated as he began to push his way through the crowd once more.

"Common, it's gonna be okay," Frank stated, follwing close behind, holding me at his side.

"Really- I'm fine. I don't need a nurse."

"Well, I don't want you driving back home like this..."

We suddenly came to the end of the hall where big wooden door read 'teacher's lounge'. Mikey banged on it harshly to have a man answer on the other side.

"May I help you?"

"Yea... Uh, we need a nurse."

The man smiled and left the doorway until a jolly, round woman took his place. "Does somebody need me?"

"Yea," Frank stated, "Can we maybe take this to your office or something... These hallways aren't the best place."

She nodded and smiled kindly before closing the door behind her and begining on her way back down the hall where we had come from.