My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 139

After a long embarassing speal about my current condition and a quick check-up, I sat on a cold doctors chair feeling completely over-expossed. I gave Frank and Mikey the evil eye as I pouted and crossed my arms to cover my chest.

The nurse looked at me and put her finger to her lip as if she were pondering and asked, "What did you have for breakfast this morning?"

"Coffee."

"Oh... Okay. What did you have to eat today?"

"Nothing," I replied.

"Alright. When was the last time you ate?"

"Yesterday- at supper. Why?"

"Oh," she smiled and gave a light chuckle. "Well there's your problem right there. Your body needs a current flow of nutrients. You need to eat meals regularly and make sure you get lots of vitamins. But, just to be safe, I'd make an appointment with your family doctor so create a daily routine of some sort. Just to help you... adjust."

I simply nodded to give her some sort of assurance and didn't bother looking at Frankie, who must of thought I was a complete idiot.

The paper laying on the chair stuck to my butt when I hopped off, like it usually does when you're in a doctor's office. I turned bright red and ripped it up before storming out immaturely without even thanking the woman.

Of course, Frank and Mikey chased after me before grabbing my arms.

"Anna, wait," Frankie said calmly.

"Frank- I'm leaving now," I told him without facing him as I kept walking.

"Well- Are you going to be okay to drive home?"

"YES! I'm fine! Quit asking me that," I yelled in a pit of annoyance.

"Are you sure? Cause you lied before- How can I trust you're not lying right now?"

"I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

"I'M NOT LYING!"

"Fine... Alright. Can I at least walk you to the car?"

I stopped walking. "Fine."

"Alright. Mikey," he called. "I'll be right back."

"Wait," I said. "I gotta say bye to him."

I walked up to Mikey and gave him a hug. "Take care of yourself."

"You too," he stated. "Take good care of Jacob too. Please."

"You know I will."

"Call if anything goes wrong," he orderred.

"Of course. You guys too!"

He nodded and I hugged him once more before walking back to Frank and starting down the hall with him.