My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 143

Strawberries. I wanted them so badly. And that was why, at this moment in time, you would find me standing in like at the grocery store with a large basket of strawberries in my hand. I was delighted once I read the word 'approved' on the debit machine and raced home to eat them as I watched movie marathons.

It's been at least two weeks since I asked Frank to look for an appartment. I'm not in a hurry, so it doesn't bother me one bit that he wasn't given me any news. In fact, I'm somewhat glad that he's taking his time to find one.

It was coincidence when my phone wrang just as I thought of that.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"Hi Frankie- How are you guys doing?"

"We're good. In fact, we've got a surprise for you if you decide to come visit me."

"You found me an appartment," I asked hopefully.

"You'll see. You've gotta come here to see."

"I'll come tomorrow ,okay? I'm tired today, and I just started eating my strawberries."

"Strawberries, eh? Are they good?"

"They are in deed."

"Well... I want some."

"Then go buy some," I stated. "I had to go buy my own."

"Maybe I will."

"Alright."

"Fine."

"Go buy your strawberries."

"Okay."

"Bye," I said.

"No- Wait, I was kidding."

I giggled. "Oh, well you should've said that earlier, 'cause now I'm going to hang up."

"No."

"Bye Frank."

"NOOO!!!"

"Love you," I stated interruptingly, knowing it would shut him up.

"You do," he asked.

"Yes. I do. Now go- I want to watch tv."

"Fine then."

"Fine then," I mocked laughingly.

"Have fun watching your movie."

"I will," I said.

"I love you," he said.

I smiled. "I love you too."

"Bye.

*click*

"Bye..."